Welcome from the Executive Dean
The Bond Business School delivers a truly personalised educational experience to every student. We are blessed with a unique learning environment based on small class sizes and an accelerated three-semester-per-year timetable. This setting tailors our industry-relevant learning experiences to the needs of each student, one by one. In addition, each student has unparalleled access to dedicated learning facilities, global industry connections, internationally diverse cohorts and world class academics.
Together, these factors explain why the Bond Business School is consistently ranked first in Australia for educational experience and student satisfaction. Our intimate scale enriches the academic and professional outcomes for our students, while encouraging them to unleash their potential and achieve their individual ambitions on the global stage.
Our students have the opportunity to select their preferred area of study from a diverse array of undergraduate, postgraduate and research programs. These programs reflect market demand and are widely acknowledged for their innovative content and delivery. We are particularly proud of our new degrees in Actuarial Science. As the first of their kind in Queensland, these programs support the increasing demand for business graduates with superior quantitative skills and knowledge of big data analytics.
I look forward to welcoming you on campus soon.
Professor Terry O'Neill
Bond Business School
Building tomorrow's business leaders, one by one
The Bond Business School mission statement is at the core of everything we do. It guides our priorities and actions, and is integrated into our teaching philosophy and practice. To accomplish this, we:
- Develop professionally, socially and cross-culturally skilled business graduates through a rigorous, innovative, small-class and high-engagement learning experience.
- Are a leader in staff performance and commitment, academic program quality, and graduate satisfaction and outcomes.
- Bring together students and staff to share diverse perspectives and ideas from around the world.
- Generate knowledge through high-quality research that contributes to theory and practice in business disciplines and business education.
- Value quality over quantity in everything we do.
Our 10,000+ Alumni at a glance
- The #1 job title held by Bond Business School Alumni is Director closely followed by Managing Director, Manager, Owner and CEO*. Our world-class academics will equip you with the knowledge and tools you need to succeed in today's world.
- Among the top 10 employers are PwC, KPMG, EY and the big 4 banks*.Bond Business School degrees are highly regarded by industry and internationally recognised to help you land that job after graduation.
- 52.4% are based overseas in more than 20 countries*. More proof that we offer a true international experience and have access to industry connections all over the world!
*Bond University Alumni Database, 2017.
Accreditations and memberships
Bond Business School has memberships with the following leading industry organisations. Bond Business School is among less than 7% of the world’s 13,000 business programs to have earned accreditation from the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business and less than 2% have earned European Foundation for Management Development's (EFMD) European Quality Improvement System (EQUIS) accreditation. Bond Business School is both AACSB and EQUIS accredited.