Supporting the community since 1999
The Bond University Psychology Clinic has been providing counselling services to the Gold Coast community since 1999.
It is a full-service teaching and training clinic where our psychology master's students complete their practical internship placements under the supervision of world-renowned psychology professors and practitioners. Our interns are all provisionally registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Authority and have completed the equivalent of four years of psychology training – this is the final step before they move into professional practice.
Our clients range from children and adolescents to adults and families. No referral is necessary. With a wide healthcare network, Bond counsellors can also arrange specialist or other professional assistance off campus if required.
Some of the areas we can help with include:
- adjustment to university life
- depression and other mood disorders
- exam stress, anxiety disorders, phobias, panic attacks
- obsessive / compulsive behaviours
- adjustment to physical and health conditions
- grief and loss
- child behaviour problems and disorders
- parenting and family problems
- relationship or marital issues
- lack of confidence or motivation
- impulsive behaviours
- controlling conduct and violence problems
- substance abuse
- occupational difficulties