The Faculty of Health Sciences & Medicine offers honorary adjunct appointments to applicants at differing levels depending on their professional and academic qualifications and their experience.
Appointment criteria are outlined in section 3.3 of the Bond University Honorary Adjunct Appointments Policy (HRP 1.04).
Types of evidence that may be accepted as indicating distinction or academic excellence have been broadened to take into account the diverse context of clinical practice.
- Honorary Adjunct Teaching Fellow
- Honorary Adjunct Senior Teaching Fellow
- Honorary Adjunct Assistant Professor
- Honorary Adjunct Associate Professor
- Honorary Adjunct Professor
More information regarding the application process, criteria for appointments, use of title, appointment terms, renewal appointment, etc. can be accessed in the below documents.