Coronavirus (COVID-19): advice and support for the Bond community. Read more

JP/Commissioner for Declarations service

Service for Bond University students and staff

Justices of the peace (JPs) and Commissioners for declarations (Cdecs) are available on campus to assist with witnessing and certifying legal documents for Bond University students and staff.

In all cases it is necessary to contact the staff member and make an appointment.

Download a copy of the Commonwealth Statutory Declaration Form​ (DOCX)

Book an appointment






Samantha Brooks


[email protected]

5595 1112

Available Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday by appointment

Antoinette CassCdec[email protected]5595 1523Available by appointment
Lesley DelaneyJP(Qual)[email protected]5595 1256 or 0424786166Available by appointment
Laurina YamJP(Qual)[email protected]0413001288Phone for an appointment
Marcus RandallJP(Qual)[email protected]5595 3361Available most days by appointment
Jan HollindaleCdec[email protected]5595 2248Available by appointment
Makarand ParulkarJP(Qual)[email protected]5595 2070Available most days by appointment
Neva MaximCdec[email protected]5595 2236 or 0419 029 390Phone for an appointment
Cathy SullivanCdec[email protected]5595 2216Available Tuesday. Wednesday by appointment
Robyn LincolnJP(Qual)[email protected]0422 786 992Available by appointment
Christine GoodmanJP(Qual)[email protected]5595 2264Phone for an appointment
Jane HoblerJP(Qual)[email protected]5595 2004Available by appointment
Tanya MerrotsyJP(Qual)[email protected]5595 2217Available on Monday, Wednesday, Friday by appointment
Brad AndrewsJP(Qual)[email protected]5595 2265Available by appointment

Search for a JP/Cdec in the local area

There are a number of JPs located in Gold Coast shopping centres and in the community.  The following link is really handy - by just putting in your postcode all the details of the closest ‘JPs in the community’ will come up.

Search for a JP

If you need a Notary Public

For an application to the Australian Government, Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT) for an Apostille to be applied to your testamur or academic transcript, any photocopies of these educational documents must now be certified first by an Australian Notary Public Lawyer (within Australia) or an Australian consular or diplomatic officer (if outside Australia). 

Find a Notary Public in Queensland

Find a Notary Public in NSW

Community Legal Services

My Community Legal an accredited Community Legal Centre based on the Gold Coast provides free legal advice to those in need.

Visit My Community Legal - Gold Coast