Our students are at the heart of what we do
Over the past 30 years, Bond has re-imagined the university experience.
We are Australia’s first private, not-for-profit university, and the first to offer a genuine three-semester-per-year timetable. We have one of Australia’s lowest student-to-staff ratios. The smallest class sizes. State-of-the-art facilities. Full integration with industry. And a truly global outlook and network.
Every decision we make, every support service we offer, and every opportunity we create for our students is based on doing the very best that we can to help them achieve their dreams.
From this foundational belief, we have identified the values that define Bond as an international centre of learning and a training ground for our future leaders. It’s the starting point of the 30,000-plus life journeys that are forever changed by being a Bondy.
- Respect and concern for students and colleagues
- Truth, inquiry, and the pursuit of advanced knowledge
- Excellence in everything we do and pride in achievements
- Effective collaboration and teamwork
- Accountability for performance, actions, and learning
- Productive engagement between students and staff
From the Vice Chancellor
“Bond University is imbued with a spirit to innovate, a commitment to influence and a dedication to inspire tomorrow’s professionals who share a personalised and transformational student experience.”