Applying to study at Bond is quick, free, and fully online. We’re here to offer you personalised support throughout your application journey, ensuring this process is as seamless and stress-free as possible.
To help you get started, we’ve put together a step-by-step guide to applying to Bond. Of course, if you have any questions along the way, we’re here to help – get in touch with our team of experts.
How to apply
- Read through our handy application tips to ensure you’re putting your best foot forward.
- Gather and scan or photograph any required documents.
- Complete our quick, simple online application form.
- Sit tight for an email from our team confirming your application has successfully been submitted.
- Wait to receive contact from your personal Regional Manager about next steps.
Can I apply for credit for previous studies?
Yes! Rest assured that if you are eligible to receive credit (advanced standing) from past studies undertaken at another university or institution, you can apply as part of your online application.