Skip to main content
Start of main content.

Cross institutional study

Applying for cross institutional study

You may be able to study subjects at another university and receive credit towards your Bond degree.

We call this 'cross-institutional study'.

Before you apply for cross institutional study

You must talk to your Enrolment Advisor and get their approval. They will assess whether the study is appropriate, and confirm whether you'll receive credit towards your  Bond degree.

If you are completing the subject  in your final semester, it may prevent you from attending the graduation ceremony.

Receiving advanced standing/credit towards your Bond degree

If you want to claim credit /advanced standing for the subjects you study at another university towards your Bond degree, do not enrol in equivalent Bond  subjects.

When you've successfully completed (passed) the subjects at the other university, you'll need to apply for credit towards your Bond program.

You will need an official academic transcript from the other university.