Safety and Security is here to support students, staff and the Bond community 24/7. If you ever find yourself in an uncertain situation, feel unsafe or are a victim of sexual harm, Security can be reached by phone at any hour.
University Public Safety & Security
Level 1, Building 10 [Campus Map]
Gold Coast Queensland 4229
Respect. Now. Always.
Bond University is committed to being a learning and working environment that is a place of safety and respect. Read more about our zero tolerance policy on harassment.
In addition to patrolling the campus 24 hours a day, Campus Public Safety and Security has a variety of programs available for students and staff:
- Safe escort – If working or studying at night, Security will provide an escort to your vehicle or residence.
- Identification of Valuables – Security will place identification on items of value by engraving and recording retrievable information in order to discourage theft.
- Crime prevention information – Information is available of a wide variety of topics including drug and alcohol awareness, driving and parking, vehicle theft, residential burglary and property theft.
- Vehicle parking permits – Vehicle parking for students, staff and approved visitors is free of charge with a Valid Digital Parking Permit. Students must register their vehicle through the student portal, staff must register their vehicle through the , prior to parking on Campus.
- Visitor parking permits – Contact staff or student you are visiting to arrange a permit for the day of visit (maximum 24 hours).