Preparing to graduate
To be eligible to graduate you must have completed all program requirements. Your status as a student will change when you have enrolled or passed the final subjects required to complete your program. To locate the status for your program, please go to the Enrolments tab in eStudent. The main statuses are Potentially Complete, Conditionally Complete and Passed. For more detailed information please refer to Approved to graduate.
- Access to IT services after graduation - After the date of your graduation (which may differ from your ceremony date), your access to Bond IT services will change. For further information, please visit the knowledge base article regarding IT access for alumni.
- Printing credit - Use or transfer your print credit before you graduate, as no refunds can be provided by the University.
- Advanced standing / credit - All approved credit must be processed no later than two weeks prior to the graduation ceremony.
- Outstanding cross-Institutional or exchange program grades - Please ensure the Student Business Centre receives an original or certified copy of your cross-institutional or exchange transcript no later than two weeks prior to the graduation ceremony.
- Beyond Bond - Undergraduates, please refer to the Beyond Bond subject in iLearn and check the 'my points' tab. The requirements are a minimum of three electives plus the compulsory career development component to accrue a minimum of 100 points. Please contact Beyond Bond to make a plan to satisfy these requirements. All Beyond Bond points be processed and ratified no later than two weeks prior to the graduation ceremony.
- Outstanding items - All sanctions and accounts must be finalised and all library books returned by the Monday two weeks prior to the graduation ceremony. You may not be eligible to graduate if you have any outstanding fees or library books after this time. Please refer to the Student Portal to check outstanding library books or fees.
- Academic dress hire - If you are attending the graduation ceremony please click on the 'Apply to graduate' button on the graduation homepage (eligible graduands will receive an email when applications to graduate are open).
- International students - Please check the Visa Entitlement Verification Online (VEVO) to ensure you have a valid visa to remain or return to Australia to attend the graduation ceremony. Please contact the Department of Home Affairs should you need to organise a new visa.