|Faculty:||Bond Business School|
This intensive MBA subject explores the interpersonal dynamics of groups and organisations, with a specific emphasis on effective communication, empathy, understanding and using power and other social and psychological factors affecting relationships.
- Explain the importance of individual differences (i.e., culture, values, personality, attitudes & perceptions) to successful interpersonal relationships.
- Critically examine the role and effects of power and influence in interpersonal and organisational contexts.
- Explain the role of empathy, communication, trust and related elements in effective interpersonal relationships within organisational settings.
- Articulate ideas, decisions, recommendations and other information in a clear, concise and professional writing style.
Assumed knowledge is the minimum level of knowledge of a subject area that students are assumed to have acquired through previous study. It is the responsibility of students to ensure they meet the assumed knowledge expectations of the subject. Students who do not possess this prior knowledge are strongly recommended against enrolling and do so at their own risk. No concessions will be made for students’ lack of prior knowledge.
This subject is not available to
Must be admitted into an MBA Affiliated Program.
This subject is not available as a general elective. To be eligible for enrolment, the subject must be specified in the students’ program structure.
- January 2023 [Intensive - Intensive [January 2023]]
- September 2022 [Intensive - Intensive [September 2022]]
- January 2022 [Intensive - Intensive [January 2022]]
- January 2021 [Intensive - Intensive [January 2021]]
- September 2020 [Intensive - Intensive [September 2020]]
- January 2020 [Intensive - Intensive [January 2020]]
Non-Standard Offering Enrolment opens: 17/07/2022 Semester start: 12/09/2022 Subject start: 12/09/2022 Cancellation 1: 27/09/2022 Cancellation 2: 01/10/2022 Last enrolment: 25/09/2022 Withdraw - Financial: 12/10/2022 Withdraw - Academic: 30/10/2022 Teaching census: 11/10/2022
Non-Standard Offering Enrolment opens: 15/11/2022 Semester start: 23/01/2023 Subject start: 23/01/2023 Cancellation 1: 31/01/2023 Cancellation 2: 03/02/2023 Last enrolment: 25/01/2023 Withdraw - Financial: 10/02/2023 Withdraw - Academic: 17/02/2023 Teaching census: 11/02/2023
|Withdraw - Financial:||12/10/2022|
|Withdraw - Academic:||30/10/2022|
|Withdraw - Financial:||10/02/2023|
|Withdraw - Academic:||17/02/2023|