Give yourself the competitive edge in your career
The September semester for this program will be delivered in a multi-modal format with a mixture of on-campus, mixed mode and remote classes. All students will be able to access Bond’s exceptional, personalised learning experience regardless of their location. For students who are able to attend campus, we are working toward the resumption of face-to-face classes especially for small group instruction such as tutorials, seminars, workshops and lab sessions.
The Masters of Business Administration and Master of Project Management double degree at Bond University enables anyone interested in management, strategy and leadership to acquire expertise in the planning, implementation and management of projects.
Bond's MBA has been redesigned to provide students with key functional knowledge, focused expertise and greater flexibility. The program utilises three pillars of innovation, data analytics, and business transformation to develop global leaders who think critically, creatively and strategically. The addition of project management skills enables you to access more strategic positions and to be responsible for overseeing new initiatives involving the management of scope, time, cost and risk.
In 2020 we are offering a number of partial tuition fee 30th Anniversary Postgraduate Scholarships to high achieving domestic students applying to commence postgraduate studies at Bond University in either the May or September semester.
The Transformer: be a game changer.
What our alumni say
- Small class sizes – learn in groups of around 20 to 30, delivering more interaction and more support.
- We are with you every step of the way with our ‘Bond Business Mentoring Program’.
- Diverse MBA cohort with over 20 nationalities represented, providing you with cross-cultural experiences while you study and rich global network afterwards.
About the program
The Bond MBA is a generalist management program. Designed to blend industry-relevant research with practical applications and challenges, the intended learning outcomes are centred on the three pillars of leadership, global business and entrepreneurship, developing graduates who can think critically and strategically in this context. Show more
The Bond MBA is a generalist management program. Designed to blend industry-relevant research with practical applications and challenges, the intended learning outcomes are centred on the three pillars of leadership, global business and entrepreneurship, developing graduates who can think critically and strategically in this context. The program is designed to provide graduates with the core underlying technical skills that inform effective decision making, framed around the development of the interpersonal, cross-cultural and communication skills that are required to lead in the implementation of these decisions. The addition of project management skills enables graduates to access more strategic positions in their organisation and to be responsible for overseeing new initiatives involving the management of scope, time, cost and risk. The program is designed to enhance the career opportunities of established professionals, as well as assist individuals aspiring to develop a career in this unique sector. Show less
|Mode||On Campus and Remote|
Multi-modal delivery with a combination of on-campus, mixed mode and remote classes.
|Duration||6 semesters (2 years)|
|Program type||Masters Coursework|
|Study area||Architecture and Built Environment, Business and Commerce|
|Credit for prior study||For more details on applying for credit, please contact the Student Business Centre: [email protected]|
Master of Business Administration/Master of Project Management students must complete the following subjects:
- BMBA70-810 Individuals, Sessions and Leadership
- BMBA70-820 Interpersonal Dynamics
- BMBA70-830 Effective Decision Making
- BMBA70-840 Motivation and Organisation
- BMBA70-850 Managerial Economics
- BMBA70-860 Marketing for Managers
- BMBA70-870 Accounting for Managers
- BMBA70-880 Financial Decision Making
- BMBA71-301 Data Analytics for Decision Making
- BMBA71-302 Strategic Insight
- BMBA71-303 MBA Capstone
- MGMT71-326 Project Innovation and Change
- SDCM71-323 Expert Witness and Dispute Resolution
- SDIM71-201 Risk Management
- SSUD71-103 Principles of Project Management
- SSUD71-111 Project Finance and Procurement
- SSUD71-305 Project Portfolio and Program Management
- SSUD74-200 Research Project
- Students can choose 3 General Elective Subjects (30CP).
- General elective – A subject that may be chosen from any subject on offer across the University provided requisites, enrolment restrictions and any other faculty requirements have been met.
- Students may also choose one of the following opportunities to use your elective subject to have international experience or an Internship opportunity provided you meet the requirements. Please discuss with the Enrolment Advisor in the Student Business Centre.
- The Study Tour requires approval from the Faculty. (Please note that additional costs and visa requirements are associated with this subject).
- The Internship requires a GPA credit average and requires approval from the Faculty with an application to the Career Development Centre.
Please visit BBS Program Structure and Sequencing for guidance on study plans.
The below fees are based on an average per semester cost, fees may vary based on which subjects are selected and the number of subjects enrolled in for each semester:
- 2020 fees: $14,018 per semester (based on 3 subjects per semester)
- 2021 fees: $14,513 per semester (based on 3 subjects per semester)
Price may vary depending on elective discipline choice.
When considering the fees associated with your studies, keep in mind that Bond’s accelerated schedule means you can finish your degree sooner and be out in the workforce up to a year earlier than if you went to another university.
This time saving also represents a substantial reduction in accommodation and living costs, plus a full year of extra earnings.
Academic entry requirements
Entry into the MBA / Master of Project Management requires the following:
- Minimum three years’ work experience
- Quality undergraduate degree from a recognised institution.
- Cover letter detailing your career goals, future ambitions and experience.
- Two professional referee reports.
- Interview with the program director may be required.
Please contact the Office of Future Students for further information.
English language proficiency requirements
As tuition is delivered in English, all students will be required to provide documented evidence of the required level of proficiency in the English language. Read more detailed information on English Language Proficiency Requirements for university study.
Credit for prior study
Subject credits may be awarded for previous studies. To apply for credits, you will need to submit academic transcripts including detailed subject outlines/course descriptions for each relevant subject and/or certified copies of testamurs to the Office of Future Students. Please refer to how to apply for credit for more information