Use our qualification finder to learn more about the entry requirements for your chosen program based on your region. If your country or qualification is not listed below, please submit an application to receive a case-by-case assessment.
Find your qualification
Entry into the MBA / Master of Project Management requires the following:
- Minimum three years’ work experience
- Quality undergraduate degree from a recognised institution.
- Cover letter detailing your career goals, future ambitions and experience.
- Two professional referee reports.
- Interview with the program director may be required.
English language proficiency requirements
Bond's programs are taught and assessed in English, so depending on your educational background and citizenship, you may be required to provide evidence that your English language ability meets our requirements. This may include submitting results from an approved English Language Test taken in the past two years - you can see the required results for the most common approved tests below. There are other ways to demonstrate English language proficiency and gain entry into this program, including demonstrating prior study in English, or other qualifications. If your qualification does not meet the English language requirements then you will need to provide an English proficiency test for admission.
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) Academic
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) Academic Overall score 7.0 with no sub score less than 7.0
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) Academic
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) Academic Overall score 65 with no Communicative Scores below 65
- Test of English as a Foreign Language Internet-Based Test (TOEFL iBT)
- Test of English as a Foreign Language Internet-Based Test (TOEFL iBT) Overall score 94, no scores below 27 Writing, 23 Speaking, 24 for Reading and Listening
Alternative entry options
If you don't currently hold the required academic qualifications, there are other pathways for you to demonstrate that you have met these requirements, and gain entry into your program.
We understand that everyone's journey to university is different. So if you don't currently hold the required academic qualifications, don't worry! There are other pathways for you to gain entry into this program. If you would like to discuss your entry pathways, please contact us.
Information for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders
We proudly support Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applications in gaining entry to Bond. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants are encouraged to contact the Bond University Nyombil Centre for advice and assistance in applying to and studying at Bond.
Credit for prior learning
If you have completed previous tertiary studies, you may be able to gain credit for previous subjects. To apply, you will need to submit your academic transcripts to the Office of Future Students, including detailed subject outlines or course descriptions for each relevant subject. We're here to help you through this process.