Your future in business starts here at Bond
The upcoming semester for this program will be delivered in a multi-modal format, with classes designed to support and engage all learners. Whether they're on campus or abroad, all students will be able to access Bond's exceptional and personalised learning experience through dynamic and interactive lectures, tutorials, seminars, workshops and lab sessions.
A Bachelor of Business degree from Bond University will provide you with a comprehensive, multidisciplinary foundation to work as a business professional in varied business environments.
Complete in just two years, a Bachelor of Business will prepare you for leadership roles in today’s global businesses. You will apply what you have learned and develop your entrepreneurial, leadership and teamwork skills by designing and running an actual business.
Bond Business School students also have exclusive access to the Bond Business Commercialisation Centre and the Bond Business Accelerator (BBA) that collectively offer a broad array of tools, networking opportunities, mentoring by industry and academic experts, and other resources to encourage and support them throughout their business degree.
Campus and Bond University Experience
For the past 15 years, Bond University has been recognised as Australia’s number one university for student experience according to the Good Universities Guide. In addition, The Bond Business School rates number one in Australia for business and management in Learner Engagement, Learning Resources, Overall Quality of Educational Experience, Skills Development, Student Support and Teaching Quality.
Bond Business School brings industry into the classroom, providing a personalised educational experience, combining studies with a transformative life experience. As a Bond student you will have access to an array of networking opportunities including the Bond Business Leaders Forum and Business Links which are a series of presentations from high profile Australian and International business leaders, providing invaluable provide invaluable development and networking opportunities for business professionals, the local community and beyond.
2022 Year 12 entry
In a disrupted world, Year 12 students have shown incredible resilience in adapting to the ongoing challenges presented by the events of recent years. Year 12 students can be assessed now for a guaranteed offer for 2022 entry conditional on the completion of Year 12. Applications will be assessed based on their first semester Year 12 results and meeting any subject prerequisite requirements for their program.
What our students say
- Finish your business degree up to a year ahead of the rest.
- Learn in small class sizes of no more than 20-30 students, delivering more interaction, more support and more opportunities
- Learn from the expertise of well-qualified and experienced academics and industry practitioners
- Global experience – every business student has the opportunity to enhance their learning experience and travel overseas by participating on study tours, international internships and study abroad programs.
- We're with you every step of the way - The Bond Business Mentoring Program
About the program
The Bachelor of Business prepares students for a variety of possible career paths by offering a broad range of advanced study options. These options include Entrepreneurship and Innovation, International Business, Management, Marketing, Marketing Communication and Tourism Management. All students complete a major from one of these options, but may also choose to add a second major, a minor, or create a tailored set of subjects from across the university to complete their degree. Show more
The Bachelor of Business prepares students for a variety of possible career paths by offering a broad range of advanced study options. These options include Entrepreneurship and Innovation, International Business, Management, Marketing, Marketing Communication and Tourism Management. All students complete a major from one of these options, but may also choose to add a second major, a minor, or create a tailored set of subjects from across the university to complete their degree. Students are encouraged to complete an internship, study abroad opportunities or a study tour to further augment this highly experiential program. Show less
|Mode||On Campus and Remote|
Due to current travel restrictions, this program will temporarily be delivered using a mixture of on-campus, remote and multi-modal classes to support and engage all students, from all parts of the world.
|Duration||6 semesters (2 years)|
|Program type||Bachelors Degree|
|Study area||Business and Commerce|
|Credit for prior study||For more details on applying for credit, please contact the Student Business Centre: [email protected]|
The Bachelor of Business program comprises 24 subjects, as follows:
University core subjects (3)
- CORE11-001 Critical Thinking and Communication
- CORE11-002 Collaboration, Teams and Leadership
- CORE11-003 Responsibility, Integrity and Civic Discourse
Required subjects (9)
- ACCT11-100 Accounting Principles
- BUSN13-331 Business Model Generation
- BUSN13-332 Business Model Execution
- ECON11-100 Principles of Economics
- FINC11-101 Fundamentals of Finance
- LAWS10-100 Business Law
- MGMT13-305 Human Resource Management
- MKTG11-100 Marketing
- Alternate Choice: You must complete one of the following two subjects:
Business Major (6)
Students must select one (1) major from the following list. Business majors.
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- International Business
- Marketing communication
- Tourism Management
Students can choose up to 60 Credit Points of General Elective Subjects (60cp).
- General elective – A subject that may be chosen from any subject on offer across the University provided requisites, enrolment restrictions and any other faculty requirements have been met.
You are also encouraged to complete a second major or minor to diversify your skills and enhance your employability
- Any major from the Bond Business School is available for a second major. Please note, when choosing a second major, that due to the structure of some majors a full sequence of subjects cannot be provided for full accreditation. i.e Accounting and Actuarial Science. Please discuss with the Enrolment Advisor in the Student Business Centre if uncertain of choices.
- A minor is a set of subjects that are sufficient to establish proficiency in a discipline without having to take all of the subjects that a major would take. All minors in the Bond Business School are available to Bachelor of Business, Bachelor of Commerce and Bachelor of Actuarial Science students.
A list of Majors and Minors is available here
Students may also choose one of the following opportunities to use your elective subject to have international experiences or an Internship opportunity provided you meet the requirements. Please discuss with the Enrolment Advisor in the Student Business Centre.
- The Study Tour requires approval from the Faculty. (Please note that additional costs and visa requirements are associated with this subject).
- The Internship requires a 2.0 GPA and approval from the Faculty with an application to the Career Development Centre.
- The Individual Study Topic is only available in exceptional circumstances and requires the Program Director's approval.
Please visit BBS Program Structure and Sequencing for guidance on study plans
The following opportunities are also available to Bond Business School students.
- BUSN13-730: Business School International Semester
Students will be undertaking study at approved overseas institutes offering an international internship experience program, facilitating both academic study courses and practical industry internship placement
- Bond International Exchange Program
Current Bond students have the opportunity to study at one of 80+ leading universities in our network of exclusive international partnerships, for one or two semesters.
Important note for first semester students
You will be registered in the Bond Business Mentoring Program, designed for all new undergraduate students. Please be advised that the first gathering is scheduled during the Bond Business School orientation. If you require further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The below fees are based on the total estimated program fee divided by the number of standard full-time semesters required to complete the program. Fees may vary based on which subjects are selected and the number of subjects enrolled in for each semester.
Semester program fee:
- Students commencing study in 2022: $15,800* per semester average
Total program fee:
- Students commencing study in 2022: $94,800
When considering the fees associated with your studies, keep in mind that Bond’s accelerated schedule means you can finish your degree sooner and be out in the workforce up to a year earlier than most other universities.
This time saving also represents a substantial reduction in accommodation and living costs, plus a full year of extra earnings.
* The fees listed are average costs displayed to provide an indicative program cost only, they may differ to the indicative fee included in the Bond University offer letter due to differences in individual and exact study schedules.
Tuition fees are subject to change on an annual basis and will be charged at the appropriate fee for the year of enrolment.
Applicants with recent secondary education (within the past two years)
Entry score for 2021 entry
|Min ATAR||Min OP||Min IB|
Visit our student profile if you are interested in the profile of all students who commenced undergraduate study at the Faculty in the January semester 2020.
Applicants must meet the University's general minimum admission criteria.
2022 Year 12 entry
In a disrupted world, Year 12 students have shown incredible resilience in adapting to the ongoing challenges presented by the events of recent years. Year 12 students can be assessed now for a guaranteed offer for 2022 entry conditional on the completion of Year 12. Applications will be assessed based on their first semester Year 12 results and meeting any subject prerequisite requirements for their program. Find out more.
International Secondary School students
For more information for International Students, including the International Baccalaureate, please go to the International Secondary School equivalency page.
Alternative entry pathways
For those applicants who do not currently have the required academic qualifications, there are a number of alternative entry pathways:
- Bond University Tertiary Preparation programs
- Bond University Diploma programs
- Other institutional Tertiary Preparation Programs
- Vocational education and training qualifications (Certificate IV and above)
- Prior higher education experience (at this university or another)
- Special Tertiary Admissions Test (STAT)
- Professional or para-professional qualifications/experience
- Employment experience verified by a statement of service from the employer stating the position title and length of service and a very brief statement on the tasks undertaken.
For more information on what is required please visit our how to apply page.
English language proficiency requirements
As tuition is delivered in English, all students will be required to provide documented evidence of the required level of proficiency in the English language. Read more detailed information on English language proficiency requirements for university study.
Credit for prior study
Subject credits may be awarded for previous studies. To apply for credits, you will need to submit academic transcripts including detailed subject outlines/course descriptions for each relevant subject and/or certified copies of testamurs to the Office of Future Students. Please refer to how to apply for credit for more information
How to apply
The Bachelor of Business is a broad-based qualification accepted nationally and internationally by leading employers in a wide range of corporate disciplines. Graduates often attain roles in:
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Not for Profit Organisations
- Public Relations
- Public Service
- Start-ups and established businesses
A foundation in Business provides a strong skillset which can be combined with further study to set graduates apart in the workforce. Upon graduation, students can pursue further postgraduate study including:
Bond Business School is among less than 7% of the world’s 13,000 business programs to have earned accreditation from the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) and less than 2% have earned European Foundation for Management Development's (EFMD) European Quality Improvement System (EQUIS) accreditation. Bond Business School is both AACSB and EQUIS accredited placing us in the top % of Business Schools in the world.
Bond Business School is also 1 of 4 universities in Australia who are members of the Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC), a tangible statement of the significant contribution our programs make to graduate management education.
As a graduate of Bond’s Bachelor of Business you will have a competitive edge in your career. Employer satisfaction with graduates from Bond University has been rated highest in Australia for two years in a row, according to the 2019 Employer Satisfaction Survey published by the Department of Education and Training.