Skip to main content
Start of main content.

Visa requirements

Securing your visa

A critical step to studying in Australia is successfully obtaining a valid visa to study in Australia for the duration of your program.  

Once you have received an offer to Bond University, you will need to accept your offer and pay your deposit. Once you do this, you will receive your Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) which you can then use to apply for your visa. 

To learn more and apply for a student visa, visit the Department of Home Affairs website.  

What is a CoE?  

A Certificate of Enrolment, also known as a CoE, is an official document issued by Bond University. This document is used to tell the Department of Home Affairs your current enrolment status.  

You must ensure your CoE is up to date while you’re studying at Bond. If your CoE is no longer current or is cancelled, your visa may be cancelled by the Department of Home Affairs.

How to apply for a student visa

You can apply for your student visa via the Australian Government’s Department of Home Affairs website, or via an agent.  

If you currently have a student visa, you can view your visa conditions, expiry date and work entitlements using ​Visa Entitlement Verification Online (VEVO).

Other requirements to study at Bond

Previous Next