Successful completion of a recognised Bachelor degree (or equivalent qualification) in any field.
Find your qualification
Use our qualification finder to learn more about the entry requirements for your chosen program based on your region. If your country or qualification is not listed below, please submit an application to receive a case-by-case assessment.
Oops, something went wrong.
English language proficiency requirements
Bond's programs are taught and assessed in English, so depending on your educational background and citizenship, you may be required to provide evidence that your English language ability meets our requirements. This may include submitting results from an approved English Language Test taken in the past two years - you can see the required results for the most common approved tests below. There are other ways to demonstrate English language proficiency and gain entry into this program, including demonstrating prior study in English, or other qualifications. If your qualification does not meet the English language requirements then you will need to provide an English proficiency test for admission.
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) Academic
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) Academic Overall score 6.5 with no sub score less than 6.0
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) Academic
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) Academic Overall score 58 with no Communicative Scores below 50
- Test of English as a Foreign Language Internet-Based Test (TOEFL iBT)
- Test of English as a Foreign Language Internet-Based Test (TOEFL iBT) Overall score 79 (no scores below 21 in Writing, 18 in Speaking, and 16 in Reading and Listening)
Alternative entry options
If you don't currently hold the required academic qualifications, there are other pathways for you to demonstrate that you have met these requirements, and gain entry into your program.
We understand that everyone's journey is different. So if you don't currently hold the required academic qualifications, don't worry! There are alternative pathways for you to gain entry into this program. If you would like to discuss your entry pathways, please contact us.
Applying and key dates
You can apply to study at Bond at any time before the start of your chosen starting semester. Find out more about the important dates for your application.