Accelerate your business career at Bond
The Graduate Certificate of Business Administration can take your career to the next level or help you to make a career change if you are resource or time poor. Business and management skills are highly sought after in many fields of work, and this program can provide a pathway to further education or career advancement in just one semester.
In 2020 we are offering a number of partial tuition fee 30th Anniversary Postgraduate Scholarships to high achieving domestic students applying to commence postgraduate studies at Bond University in either the May or September semester.
Creative space for innovative ideas
- Learn in smaller classes
- Choose your own subjects from a wide selection
- Access to the Business School’s formal mentor program where you will be supported by academic staff, senior students and alumni
About the program
The Graduate Certificate in Business Administration is an introductory generalist management program. Blending industry-relevant research with practical applications and challenges, the learning outcomes are centred on introducing the student to aspects of the three pillars of leadership, global business and entrepreneurship, developing graduates who can think critically and strategically in this context. Show more
The Graduate Certificate in Business Administration is an introductory generalist management program. Blending industry-relevant research with practical applications and challenges, the learning outcomes are centred on introducing the student to aspects of the three pillars of leadership, global business and entrepreneurship, developing graduates who can think critically and strategically in this context. The program is designed to introduce graduates to some of the core underlying technical skills that inform effective decision making, including the development of the interpersonal, cross-cultural and communication skills that are required to lead in the implementation of these decisions. Alternatively, it can act as a pathway into the MBA program for those students with the requisite work experience but not the academic background. Show less
|Duration||1 semester (4 months)|
|Program type||Postgraduate Certificate|
|Study area||Business and Commerce|
|Credit for prior study||For more details on applying for credit, please contact the Student Business Centre: [email protected]|
The Graduate Certificate of Business Administration program comprises 40 Credit Points of subjects, as follows:
Directed Electives (30cp)
- BMBA70-810 Individuals, Teams and Leadership
- BMBA70-820 Interpersonal Dynamics
- BMBA70-830 Effective Decision Making
- BMBA70-840 Motivation and Organisation
- BMBA70-850 Managerial Economics
- BMBA70-860 Marketing for Managers
- BMBA70-870 Accounting for Managers
- BMBA70-880 Financial Decision Making
- BMBA71-301 Data Analytics for Decision Making
- BMBA71-302 Strategic Insight
- DTSC71-104 Health Analytics and Data Management
- HPER71-110 Evidence Based Practice and Policy
- HPER71-111 Health Systems: Australia and International
- MGMT71-107 Leadership and Technology Innovation in Health Management
- MGMT71-326 Project Innovation and Change
General Elective PG (10cp)
- Students can choose up to 10 Credit Point of General Elective Subjects (10cp).
- General elective – A subject that may be chosen from all subjects on offer across the University provided requisites, enrolment restrictions and any other faculty requirements have been met.
Please visit the BBS Program Structure and Sequencing for guidance on study plans.
The below fees are based on the total cost, fees may vary based on which subjects are selected and the number of subjects enrolled in for each semester.
- 2020 fees: $20,350
- 2021 fees: $21,070
Price may vary depending on elective discipline choice.
When considering the fees associated with your studies, keep in mind that Bond’s accelerated schedule means you can finish your degree sooner and be out in the workforce up to a year earlier than if you went to another university.
This time saving also represents a substantial reduction in accommodation and living costs, plus a full year of extra earnings.
Academic entry requirements
Entry into the Graduate Certificate of Business Administration requires completion of an undergraduate degree from a recognised institution and 3 years' work experience.
Please contact the Office of Future Students for further information.
English language proficiency requirements
As tuition is delivered in English, all students will be required to provide documented evidence of the required level of proficiency in the English language. Read more detailed information on English Language Proficiency Requirements for university study.
Credit for prior study
Subject credits may be awarded for previous studies. To apply for credits, you will need to submit academic transcripts including detailed subject outlines/course descriptions for each relevant subject and/or certified copies of testamurs to the Office of Future Students. Please refer to how to apply for credit for more information