Analysts are forecasting that the data analytics market will reach $132 billion by 2026. With growth coming from many different industries, graduates with quantitative, information management and machine learning skills are highly sought after.
A data scientist is responsible for designing and implementing data-based collection and models, creating algorithms and predictive outcomes. Their role encompasses developing tools, automation systems and data frameworks to both frame and solve complex problems.
Business analysts help companies improve process efficiencies through the analysis of past data and provide recommendation reports to executives and stakeholders.
Bond Business School is among less than 7% of the world’s 13,000 business programs to have earned accreditation from the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) and less than 2% have earned European Foundation for Management Development's (EFMD) European Quality Improvement System (EQUIS) accreditation. Bond Business School is both AACSB and EQUIS accredited placing us in the top 2% of Business Schools in the world.
Bond Business School is also one of four universities in Australia who are members of the Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC), a tangible statement of the significant contribution our programs make to graduate management education.
Program learning outcomes
Program Learning Outcomes provide a broad and measurable set of standards that incorporate a range of knowledge, skills and abilities that will be achieved on completion of the program. These outcomes will help you determine whether this program aligns with your professional pathway, career and learning goals.
View Graduate Certificate in Data Analytics learning outcomes
- Identify appropriate data analytic techniques to address statistical problems.
- Demonstrate proficiency in data visualisation and the application and interpretation of statistical models and machine learning algorithms to solve problems in a variety of contexts.
- Perform basic computational and programming tasks associated with the application of data analytics.
- Interpret the output of data analytic models and undertake appropriate diagnostic procedures to assess the appropriateness of the chosen model for the data being analysed.
- Communicate the results of technical analysis to non-technical audiences.
Take your skill set to the next level
Extend your learning beyond the completion of your degree. Consider progressing on your journey to sharpen your skills and expand your knowledge in business and other specialised areas through these learning opportunities.
Progress with Postgraduate study
Upon successful completion of the Bachelor of Business, to further your understanding of business and to gain an added skillset and expertise, you could progress into Bond’s any of the following postgraduate degrees: Master of Business Data Analytics.
Whether you are looking to upskill, advance your career, change direction or dive deeper into a specific area, Bond University offers a range of executive training and professional development microcredential courses to help you get ahead like our compact microcredential courses.
Select from a suite of high-quality programs designed in collaboration with industry partners.
- Learn from anywhere in the world, at your own pace.
- Earn a digital certificate for each microcredential.
- Potentially gain credit towards future study at Bond University.