28-30 September 2022 | Gold Coast Australia | Live & Online
The legal profession is entering uncharted territory
Emergent technologies such as artificial intelligence and digital robotics, new business models, and the impacts of climate change will transform the profession, transform its community interactions, and change the way we practise and teach law.
As legal professionals and legal educators, how do we prepare for this uncertain future and provide our stakeholders with the tools to navigate change? What new models for the delivery of legal services and education will best help us, our students and our communities navigate change? What can the legal profession do differently in response to a vastly different and rapidly changing world?
The CPLE and Actium.AI Pty Ltd jointly hosted this conference to provide the answers to these and other questions, exploring our place in an unknowable future.
Thought leaders shared new perspectives on:
- Practical legal skills training
- Law student and lawyer wellness and resilience
- Legal technology and ethics
- New legal technologies including AI and Robotic Process Automation
- Legal education and legal tech training
- Future methods of legal services delivery
- Legal technology and compliance obligations
- ESG, law and legal practice
28-30 September | Bond University, Gold Coast, Australia | Live and Online