Marketing is the art and science of understanding and satisfying customer needs by creating value for both the customer and the marketer. Facilitating these exchanges requires several interrelated processes and activities including market research, market segmentation, product, pricing, promotional strategies and distribution. In this introductory subject, you will explore the various theories and frameworks of marketing and learn to apply them to marketing phenomena around you.
|Bond Business School|
- September 2018 [Standard Offering]
- January 2019 [Standard Offering]
- May 2019 [Standard Offering]
- September 2019 [Standard Offering]
- January 2020 [Standard Offering]
- May 2020 [Standard Offering]
|Available to Study Abroad students|
- Commencing in 2018: $4,247
- Commencing in 2019: $4,290
1. Demonstrate knowledge of the fundamental principles, theories and frameworks of marketing.
2. Demonstrate the ability to comprehensively analyse marketing phenomena and formulate an opinion, decision or conclusion.
3. Identify a marketing opportunity or problem, and generate creative solutions.
4. Work effectively in a diverse and cross-cultural team to complete a major project.
5. Articulate ideas and decisions related to marketing, verbally or in writing, and conduct concise and well-organised presentations.
No Prior Knowledge Required