|Faculty:||Faculty of Society and Design|
In this highly-practical, workshop-based, advanced subject, students work in teams to produce television commercials and music videos. The subject explores various production and stylistic approaches to the creation of television commercials and music videos for different screens; including television, company websites, YouTube, Apple TV, NETFLIX, STAN, and other streaming services.
- Critically assess and evaluate different forms, styles and genres of television commercials and music videos.
- Develop and design detailed synopses and treatments for television commercials and music videos.
- Develop and design essential pre-production documents; such as storyboards, shot-lists and filming schedules for the production of television commercials and music videos.
- Demonstrate the necessary skills to work collaboratively in a creative team to produce television commercials and music videos.
- Produce, direct, film, and edit television commercials and music videos.
Assumed knowledge is the minimum level of knowledge of a subject area that students are assumed to have acquired through previous study. It is the responsibility of students to ensure they meet the assumed knowledge expectations of the subject. Students who do not possess this prior knowledge are strongly recommended against enrolling and do so at their own risk. No concessions will be made for students’ lack of prior knowledge.
Standard Offering Enrolment opens: 17/07/2022 Semester start: 12/09/2022 Subject start: 12/09/2022 Cancellation 1: 26/09/2022 Cancellation 2: 03/10/2022 Last enrolment: 25/09/2022 Withdraw - Financial: 08/10/2022 Withdraw - Academic: 29/10/2022 Teaching census: 07/10/2022
|Withdraw - Financial:||08/10/2022|
|Withdraw - Academic:||29/10/2022|