In this highly practical, workshop-based, advanced subject, students work in teams to produce television commercials and music videos. The subject explores a range of production and stylistic approaches to the creation of television commercials and music videos for different screens, including television, company websites, YouTube, Apple TV, NETFLIX, STAN, and other streaming services.
|Faculty||Faculty of Society & Design|
1. Critically assess and evaluate different forms, styles and genres of television commercials and music videos.
2. Develop and design detailed synopses and treatments for television commercials and music videos.
3. Develop and design essential pre-production documents; such as storyboards, shot-lists and filming schedules for the production of television commercials and music videos.
4. Demonstrate the necessary skills to work collaboratively in a creative team to produce television commercials and music videos.
5. Produce, direct, film, and edit television commercials and music videos.
|Withdraw – Financial?||10/10/2020|
|Withdraw – Academic?||31/10/2020|