- Adjunct Teaching Fellow
- Bond Business School
Level 4, Building 2, Bond Business School, Bond University
Ben has worked extensively with financial service & accounting firms in practice management, business improvement, change management and marketing and growth strategies.
Ben has also worked throughout Asia, including three years in Japan working as a consultant & trainer to companies like Kawasaki & Phillips.
Ben is the founder of Kyoiku, a company providing education solutions to professional service firms & their clients.
- Founder - Kyoiku Solutions
Start up strategy
Start up finance
Leadership & teams
- Executive Dean's Award for Excellence in Teaching 171
- Executive Dean's Award for Excellence in Teaching 183
- BUSN13-331 - Business Model Generation
- BUSN13-332 - Business Model Execution
- ENFB13-304 - Business Plan Development
- ENFB13-305 - Venture Capital and Private Equity
- GMBA70-104 - Financing the Entrepreneurial Venture
- GMBA70-307 - Business Planning for Entrepreneurial Ventures Part B
- GMBA70-301 - Effective Leadership
- CORE11-002 - Collaboration, Teams and Leadership
- Masters of Business Administration, Bond University
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics & North East Asian Economies, Macquarie University
- Diploma of Financial Planning, Monarch