Accelerate your career with an MBA in Australia
Ranked among the Top 10 MBA's in Australia by students in the 2017 Australian Financial Review Boss MBA Rankings, the Bond Master of Business Administration (MBA) transforms you personally and professionally to prepare you for challenges anywhere in the world. An MBA in Australia combines the opportunity to significantly enhance your career prospects while enjoying the incredible lifestyle of the Gold Coast.
Internationally recognised, an MBA at Bond you can graduate up to a year ahead of the rest. Our classes are smaller and provide one of the most culturally diverse cohorts in the world with over 20 nationalities represented providing you with rich global networks. Bond MBA teams have presented world’s best business plans above Harvard and Kellogg’s School of Management at the internationally renowned Global Moot Corp Competition. Candidates have the option of submitting a GMAT score however it is not required to enter the MBA.
Why Bond Business School:
- Top 10 MBA ranked by students in the 2017 Australian Financial Review Boss MBA Rankings
- Top 2% of Business Schools worldwide
- Ranked #1 for student satisfaction by Boss MBA Rankings
- Accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB). Less than 7% of the world's 1,300 business schools have earned this
- Accredited by the European Foundation for Management Development's (EFMD) and European Quality Improvement System (EQUIS) accreditation. Less than 2% of the worlds business schools have earned this.
What our students say
- Finish your degree sooner - We run three full semesters a year with intakes in January, May and September. Studying full time, you can complete a 12-subject Master’s in 16 months or, with Business School approval, just 12 months.
- World leader academics - Our programs are developed and delivered by business professionals, entrepreneurs and academics who regularly consult to industry. Academics have an open door policy and actively mentor your progress.
- Career success - At Bond Business School, we put as much emphasis on the ‘business’ as we do on the ‘school’. Bringing the corporate world into the classroom and the classroom into the corporate world.
About the program
The Bond MBA is a generalist management program of 12 subjects. Designed to blend industry-relevant research with practical applications and challenges, the intended learning outcomes are centred on the three pillars of leadership, global business and entrepreneurship, developing graduates who can think critically and strategically in this context. Show more
The Bond MBA is a generalist management program of 12 subjects. Designed to blend industry-relevant research with practical applications and challenges, the intended learning outcomes are centred on the three pillars of leadership, global business and entrepreneurship, developing graduates who can think critically and strategically in this context. The program is designed to provide graduates with the core underlying technical skills that inform effective decision making, framed around the development of the interpersonal, cross cultural and communication skills that are required to lead in the implementation of these decisions. Show less
|Duration||4 semesters (1 year 4 months)|
|Program type||Masters Coursework|
|Study area||Business and Commerce|
|Credit for prior study||For more details on applying for credit, please contact the Student Business Centre: [email protected]|
MBA students must complete the following eleven subjects:
- ACCT71-600 Accounting Principles
- ACCT71-606 Management Accounting and Strategy
- BUSN71-010 MBA Orientation
- ECON71-104: Managerial Economics
- ENFB71-104 Entrepreneurship & Innovation
- FINC71-600 Managerial Finance
- IBUS71-104 Business in the Global Economy
- IBUS71-302 Business Strategy
- MGMT71-104 Managing People
- MKTG71-104 Marketing Management
- STAT71-101 Statistical Methods for Business
- Students can choose 2 General Elective Subject (20CP).
General elective – A subject that may be chosen from any subject on offer across the University provided requisites, enrolment restrictions and any other faculty requirements have been met.
Please visit BBS Program Structure and Sequencing for guidance on study plans.
The below fees are based on an average per semester cost, fees may vary based on which subjects are selected and the number of subjects enrolled in for each semester:
- 2019 fees: $15,430 per semester (based on 3 subjects per semester)
- 2020 fees: $16,185 per semester (based on 3 subjects per semester)
Price may vary depending on elective discipline choice.
When considering the fees associated with your studies, keep in mind that Bond’s accelerated schedule means you can finish your degree sooner and be out in the workforce up to a year earlier than if you went to another university.
This time saving also represents a substantial reduction in accommodation and living costs, plus a full year of extra earnings.
Academic entry requirements
We focus on creating a complementary cohort of students drawn from diverse backgrounds and cultures. You will need to demonstrate strong academic achievement as well as the potential and motivation to assume global leadership roles. Each application is assessed on an individual basis.
Entry into the MBA requires the following:
- Minimum three years’ work experience
- Quality undergraduate degree from a recognised institution.
- Cover letter detailing your career goals, future ambitions and experience.
- Two professional referee reports.
- Interview with the program director may be required.
- Candidates have the option of submitting a GMAT score.
Please contact the Office of Future Students for further information.
English language proficiency requirements
As tuition is delivered in English, all students will be required to provide documented evidence of the required level of proficiency in the English language. Read more detailed information on English Language Proficiency Requirements for university study.
Credit for prior study
Subject credits may be awarded for previous studies. To apply for credits, you will need to submit academic transcripts including detailed subject outlines/course descriptions for each relevant subject and/or certified copies of testamurs to the Office of Future Students. Please refer to how to apply for credit for more information