An MBA from Australia starts at Bond
The September semester for this program will be delivered in a multi-modal format with a mixture of on-campus, mixed mode and remote classes. All students will be able to access Bond’s exceptional, personalised learning experience regardless of their location. For students who are able to attend campus, we are working toward the resumption of face-to-face classes especially for small group instruction such as tutorials, seminars, workshops and lab sessions.
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) has been redesigned to provide students with key functional knowledge, focused expertise and greater flexibility.
Developed using the pillars of innovation, data analytics and business transformation, and with a focus on evidence-based decision making, Bond’s program develops global leaders who think critically, creatively and strategically. In addition, every student will receive an academic mentor to help them to tailor the program to their career objectives.
Core functional bootcamps
- Eight functional bootcamp subjects which are delivered in an intensive, immersive experience.
- Bond’s Business Engineering process draws together our research strength, differentiating ourselves from the MBA marketplace. Students will learn to use creative thought, data analytics, and strategic management to learn how to transform organisations including a Business Transformation capstone subject.
- Students can choose any postgraduate elective in the Business School, assuming prior knowledge has been met. The flexibility and customisation have been introduced to help students study what is right for them and their career aspirations.
What our alumni say
- The new structure allows the flexibility for professionals to complete an MBA full-time, but on a part-time schedule
- Every student will receive an academic mentor to help them to tailor the program to their career ambitions
- Harvard case methods are incorporated in every core subject where students will analyse real-world business challenges
- Diverse MBA cohort with over 20 nationalities represented, providing you with cross-cultural experiences while you study and rich global network afterwards
About the program
The Bond MBA is a generalist management program of 12 subjects. Designed to blend industry-relevant research with practical applications and challenges, the intended learning outcomes are centred on the three pillars of leadership, global business and entrepreneurship, developing graduates who can think critically and strategically in this context. Show more
The Bond MBA is a generalist management program of 12 subjects. Designed to blend industry-relevant research with practical applications and challenges, the intended learning outcomes are centred on the three pillars of leadership, global business and entrepreneurship, developing graduates who can think critically and strategically in this context. The program is designed to provide graduates with the core underlying technical skills that inform effective decision making, framed around the development of the interpersonal, cross-cultural and communication skills that are required to lead in the implementation of these decisions. Show less
|Mode||On Campus and Remote|
Due to current travel restrictions, this program will temporarily be delivered using a mixture of on-campus, remote and multi-modal classes to support and engage all students, from all parts of the world.
|Duration||3 semesters (1 year)|
|Program type||Masters Coursework|
|Study area||Business and Commerce|
|Credit for prior study||For more details on applying for credit, please contact the Student Business Centre: [email protected]|
The Master of Business Administration program comprises 16 subjects, as follows:
Required subjects (8 x 5cp)
- BMBA70-810 Individuals, Teams and Leadership
- BMBA70-820 Interpersonal Dynamics
- BMBA70-830 Effective Decision Making
- BMBA70-840 Motivation and Organisation
- BMBA70-850 Managerial Economics
- BMBA70-860 Marketing for Managers
- BMBA70-870 Accounting for Managers
- BMBA70-880 Financial Decision Making
Required subjects (4 x 10cp)
- BMBA71-301 Data Analytics for Decision Making
- BMBA71-302 Strategic Insight
- BMBA71-303 MBA Capstone
- MGMT71-326 Project Innovation and Change
- Students can choose up to 40 Credit Points of General Elective Subjects (40cp).
- General elective – A subject that may be chosen from any subject on offer across the University provided requisites, enrolment restrictions and any other faculty requirements have been met.
- Students may also use all of their electives to take a specialisation (4 Subjects) from the list below
- Big Data
- International Business
- Tourism Management
- Health Management
- Please visit the Major and minor study areas for guidance on specialisations.
Students may also choose one of the following opportunities to use your elective subject to have international experiences or an Internship opportunity provided you meet the requirements. Please discuss with the Enrolment Advisor in the Student Business Centre.
- The Study Tour requires approval from the Faculty. (Please note that additional costs and visa requirements are associated with this subject).
- The Internship requires a 2.0 GPA and approval from the Faculty with an application to the Career Development Centre.
- The Individual Study Topic is only available in exceptional circumstances and requires the Program Director's approval.
Please visit BBS Program Structure and Sequencing for guidance on study plans.
The below fees are based on an average per semester cost, fees may vary based on which subjects are selected and the number of subjects enrolled in for each semester:
- 2020 fees: $21,673 per semester (based on 4 subjects per semester)
- 2021 fees: $22,793 per semester (based on 4 subjects per semester)
Price may vary depending on elective discipline choice.
When considering the fees associated with your studies, keep in mind that Bond’s accelerated schedule means you can finish your degree sooner and be out in the workforce up to a year earlier than if you went to another university.
This time saving also represents a substantial reduction in accommodation and living costs, plus a full year of extra earnings.
Academic entry requirements
We focus on creating a complementary cohort of students drawn from diverse backgrounds and cultures. You will need to demonstrate strong academic achievement as well as the potential and motivation to assume global leadership roles. Each application is assessed on an individual basis.
Entry into the MBA requires the following:
- Minimum three years’ work experience
- Quality undergraduate degree from a recognised institution.
- Cover letter detailing your career goals, future ambitions and experience.
- Two professional referee reports.
- Interview with the program director may be required.
- Candidates have the option of submitting a GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test) score.
Please contact the Office of Future Students for further information.
English language proficiency requirements
As tuition is delivered in English, all students will be required to provide documented evidence of the required level of proficiency in the English language. Read more detailed information on English Language Proficiency Requirements for university study.
Credit for prior study
Subject credits may be awarded for previous studies. To apply for credits, you will need to submit academic transcripts including detailed subject outlines/course descriptions for each relevant subject and/or certified copies of testamurs to the Office of Future Students. Please refer to how to apply for credit for more information
How to apply
A Master of Business Administration degree is a prestigious qualification that equips professionals with the skills and knowledge to take their career to the next level in an array of industries. An MBA opens a great deal of employment opportunities as it has become one of the most sought-after qualification for jobs advertised in:
- Business Development
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Health Services
Bond’s MBA graduates hold senior management positions throughout the world in leading multinational corporations. Part of what makes Bond unique is the strength, diversity and passion of the alumni network. The Bond Business School celebrates over 11,000 graduates with the number one job title held by our Alumni is Director, closely followed by Managing Director, Manager, Owner and CEO.
Bond Business School is among less than 7% of the world’s 13,000 business programs to have earned accreditation from the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) and less than 2% have earned European Foundation for Management Development's (EFMD) European Quality Improvement System (EQUIS) accreditation. Bond Business School is both AACSB and EQUIS accredited placing us in the top% of Business Schools in the world.
Innovation, resilience and flexibility are the foundations for success in the tough global business environment. Bond’s internationally accredited Master of Business Administration (MBA) transforms you personally and professionally to prepare you for challenges anywhere in the world.