About the program
The Bond MBA is a generalist management program of 12 subjects. Designed to blend industry-relevant research with practical applications and challenges, the intended learning outcomes are centred on the three pillars of leadership, global business and entrepreneurship, developing graduates who can think critically and strategically in this context. Show more
The Bond MBA is a generalist management program of 12 subjects. Designed to blend industry-relevant research with practical applications and challenges, the intended learning outcomes are centred on the three pillars of leadership, global business and entrepreneurship, developing graduates who can think critically and strategically in this context. The program is designed to provide graduates with the core underlying technical skills that inform effective decision making, framed around the development of the interpersonal, cross-cultural and communication skills that are required to lead in the implementation of these decisions. Show less
|Duration||4 semesters (1 year 4 months)|
|Program type||Masters Coursework|
|Study area||Business and Commerce|
|Credit for prior study||For more details on applying for credit, please contact the Student Business Centre: [email protected]|
The Master of Business Administration program comprises 16 subjects (120 credit points), as follows:
Required subjects (8 x 5cp)
- BMBA70-810 Individuals, Teams and Leadership
- BMBA70-820 Interpersonal Dynamics
- BMBA70-830 Effective Decision Making
- BMBA70-840 Motivation and Organisation
- BMBA70-850 Managerial Economics
- BMBA70-860 Marketing for Managers
- BMBA70-870 Accounting for Managers
- BMBA70-880 Financial Decision Making
Required subjects (4 x 10cp)
- BMBA71-301 Data Analytics for Decision Making
- BMBA71-302 Strategic Insight
- BMBA71-303 MBA Capstone
- MGMT71-326 Project Innovation and Change
- Students can choose up to 40 Credit Points of General Elective Subjects (40cp).
- General elective – A subject that may be chosen from any subject on offer across the University provided requisites, enrolment restrictions and any other faculty requirements have been met.
- Students may also use all of their electives to take a specialisation (4 Subjects) from the list below
- Data Analytics
- Health Management
- International Business
- Tourism Management
- Please visit the Major and minor study areas for guidance on specialisations.
Students may also choose one of the following opportunities to use your elective subject to have international experiences or an Internship opportunity provided you meet the requirements. Please discuss with the Enrolment Advisor in the Student Business Centre.
- The Study Tour requires approval from the Faculty. (Please note that additional costs and visa requirements are associated with this subject).
- The Internship requires a 2.0 GPA and approval from the Faculty with an application to the Career Development Centre.
- The Individual Study Topic is only available in exceptional circumstances and requires the Program Director's approval.
Please visit BBS Program Structure and Sequencing for guidance on study plans.
Academic entry requirements
We focus on creating a complementary cohort of students drawn from diverse backgrounds and cultures. You will need to demonstrate strong academic achievement as well as the potential and motivation to assume global leadership roles. Each application is assessed on an individual basis.
Entry into the MBA requires the following:
- Minimum three years’ work experience
- Quality undergraduate degree from a recognised institution.
- Cover letter detailing your career goals, future ambitions and experience.
- Two professional referee reports.
- Interview with the program director may be required.
- Candidates have the option of submitting a GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test) score.
Please contact the Office of Future Students for further information.
English language proficiency requirements
As tuition is delivered in English, all students will be required to provide documented evidence of the required level of proficiency in the English language. Read more detailed information on English language proficiency requirements for university study.
Credit for prior study
Subject credits may be awarded for previous studies. To apply for credits, you will need to submit academic transcripts including detailed subject outlines/course descriptions for each relevant subject and/or certified copies of testamurs to the Office of Future Students. Please refer to how to apply for credit for more information
How to apply
A Master of Business Administration degree is a prestigious qualification that equips professionals with the skills and knowledge to take their career to the next level in an array of industries. An MBA opens a great deal of employment opportunities as it has become one of the most sought-after qualification for jobs advertised in:
- Business Development
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Health Services
Bond’s MBA graduates hold senior management positions throughout the world in leading multinational corporations. Part of what makes Bond unique is the strength, diversity and passion of the alumni network. The Bond Business School celebrates over 11,000 graduates with the number one job title held by our Alumni is Director, closely followed by Managing Director, Manager, Owner and CEO.
Bond Business School is among less than 7% of the world’s 13,000 business programs to have earned accreditation from the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) and less than 2% have earned European Foundation for Management Development's (EFMD) European Quality Improvement System (EQUIS) accreditation. Bond Business School is both AACSB and EQUIS accredited placing us in the top% of Business Schools in the world.
Innovation, resilience and flexibility are the foundations for success in the tough global business environment. Bond’s internationally accredited Master of Business Administration (MBA) transforms you personally and professionally to prepare you for challenges anywhere in the world.