Top tips for applying to Bond
To make the application process as easy as possible, we have developed some tips which will help you successfully submit your application.
- There is no application or assessment fee to apply for study at Bond University.
- Allow for approximately 20 minutes to complete your application.
- You will need the following web browsers to use the form:
- You can log in an out of the form as many times as you need to complete the application.
- You will be required to provide supporting documentation to complete the application. Please note that original or certified hard copies of transcripts are required before an unconditional offer can be made. This documentation may include:
- Academic transcripts
- Tertiary Preparation Programs
- Vocational education and training qualifications (Certificate IV and above)
- Prior higher education experience (at this university or another)
- Certificates of completion / Testamur
- A key / guide to a grading system / grading scale
- Special Tertiary Admissions Test (STAT)
- Office English language translations of documents not in English
- English Language Results (please see English requirements for further details)
- Professional or para-professional qualifications/experience
- Employment experience verified by a statement of service from the employer on letterhead or via email stating the position title and length of service and a very brief statement on the tasks undertaken
- Resume / CV
- Any other documents required for specific programs
- Academic transcripts
- To submit your application you will need to upload all the required documents and agree to the application declaration.
- When submitting your documents, please ensure:
- The documents are scanned to A4 size
- Each document is scanned and uploaded individually
- The document file is no larger than 10MB
- The file name only contains letters, numbers or spaces
- You can apply for credit (also known as Advanced Standing) within the online application. If applying for credit, you will need to provide extra documentation including:
- A copy of approved subject outlines for the year in which the subjects were successfully completed (please see applying for credit for further information)
- An authorised translation if the transcript or other documents are not in English
- You can apply for scholarships within the online application. View our range of scholarships and the assessment process.
- You will be sent an email from Bond University to confirm your application was successfully submitted. If you are having troubles with your application, please call the Office of Future Students on +61 7 5595 1024.
Application processing times
- Undergraduate applications: from the time all supporting documents are submitted, the process will normally take two weeks.
- Graduate coursework: from the time all supporting documents are submitted, the process will normally take two weeks.
- Graduate research applications: from the time all supporting documents are submitted, the process will normally take 12 weeks.
Programs such as the Doctor of Physiotherapy, Master of Psychology (Clinical), Master of Psychology (Forensic), Honours programs in Health Sciences are assessed in competitive rounds- please check the relevant faculty website for specific timelines.