Year 12 is a huge milestone. It's the final and biggest year of your schooling. So if you're feeling stressed in the final few months of the year, that's completely normal! You're preparing to sit your final exams, submitting your last assessment and working out what's next.
There are a few things you can do to give yourself more options, and the peace of mind that comes with knowing you have a place in your program of choice. To receive an offer at most universities, you need to wait until your results are released, and an offer is issued in early 2021. But at Bond you don’t need to wait to receive an offer for your program of choice.
Unlike other application systems, there is no fee to apply for a program at Bond University. It simply gives you another option when it comes to decision-making time.
Here’s how to receive an offer before you sit your Year 12 exams.
1. Pick your program
There are so many program options at your fingertips – so the first decision to make is the program you’d like to apply. Explore the study areas that interest you and find the program (or programs) you’d like to apply for.
Take note of the entry requirements and make sure you expect to meet those requirements when you finish Year 12.
2. Start Bond's direct online application form
Now it’s time to apply! Simply complete Bond’s free, online application form. The form will take around 20 minutes to complete – maybe less time if you’re super organised!
As part of the application, you will need to submit results from your semester one Year 12 report, as well as your Year 11 semester one and two results.
3. Submit, wait and finish Year 12!
Once you’ve completed your application, it’s over to us! We will process your application and issue you with an offer for your program – or a pathway into your program. Then, you can enter your exams with the peace of mind that you already have an offer.
Your offer will be conditional on completing Year 12 and meeting any relevant pre-requisites. So all that's left to do is study hard and finish the year strong.
Top 3 tips for your application
- Find a quiet space and allow enough time to complete your application. It should take around 20 minutes to complete.
- Prepare your documents in advance. You will be required to provide some supporting documentation to complete your application, which may include your academic transcripts (including your Semester 1 Year 12 report) and identification documents.
- Take a break if you need to! You can log in and out of the form as many times as you need to complete your application.
2021 Year 12 Entry
Find out more about your road to Bond University.