A Master of Business Administration degree is a prestigious qualification that equips professionals with the skills and knowledge to take their career to the next level in an array of industries. An MBA from Bond opens a great deal of employment opportunities as it has become one of the most sought-after qualifications for jobs advertised in business development, finance, human resources, marketing, information technology and health services.
An MBA is one of the most highly sought-after qualifications. An MBA demonstrates expertise and your qualification to consult in business administration, development, and management. Roles in this field could include:
- Business development consultant
- International marketing consultant
- Digital business strategy
- Senior consultant – financial management
The expected job growth for business development managers over the next five years is 13.5 per cent. The role of a business development manager in any industry is to identify new markets, new partnerships, and new ways to reach existing markets. You may also be responsible for developing new product or service offerings to better meet the needs of new and existing customers.
Integral to any business or organisation, is the ability to be heard in a noisy and crowded marketplace. Marketing project managers collaborate and work closely with marketing strategists to develop project timelines as well as manage content and design producers to bring campaign objectives to life.
Bond Business School is among less than 7% of the world’s 13,000 business programs to have earned accreditation from the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) and less than 2% have earned European Foundation for Management Development's (EFMD) European Quality Improvement System (EQUIS) accreditation. Bond Business School is both AACSB and EQUIS accredited placing us in the top 2% of Business Schools in the world.
Bond Business School is also one of four universities in Australia who are members of the Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC), a tangible statement of the significant contribution our programs make to graduate management education.
Bond’s MBA graduates hold senior management positions throughout the world in leading multinational corporations. Part of what makes Bond unique is the strength, diversity, and passion of the alumni network. The top job title held by a Bond Business Alumni is Director, closely followed by Managing Director, Manager, Owner and CEO. Among the top 10 employers are KPMG, PWC, EY, Deloitte, and the Big 4 Banks. Bond Business School degrees are highly regarded by industry and internationally recognised to help you land that job after graduation.
Program learning outcomes
Program Learning Outcomes provide a broad and measurable set of standards that incorporate a range of knowledge, skills and abilities that will be achieved on completion of the program. These outcomes will help you determine whether this program aligns with your professional pathway, career and learning goals.
View Master of Business Administration learning outcomes
- Demonstrate the knowledge and skills needed to generate creative solutions that address an identified need, opportunity or problem.
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge and skills needed to identify, research, analyse and address an identified need, opportunity or problem.
- Demonstrate the ability to reflect on an experience, critically assess one’s thoughts and actions and develop insights to positively affect one’s knowledge, skills and/or attitudes.
- Assess the challenges and opportunities of working in the global business environment.
- Demonstrate ethical, legal and social responsibility in managerial decision-making
- Deliver a clear, concise, well-organised presentation appropriate for the intended purpose and audience
- Articulate ideas, decisions, recommendations and other information in a clear, concise writing style appropriate for the intended purpose and audience
- Evaluate processes of strategic leadership and team effectiveness.
The 10 most valuable lessons I learned during my MBA
Zeek Cooper completed his MBA in a pandemic, amidst raising a young family and living off a student budget. Here's what he learned.Read more about The 10 most valuable lessons I learned during my MBA
Take your skill set to the next level
If you wish to progress to a career in academia or want to undertake a career as a researcher, you will need to complete a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD). High achieving students will be encouraged to complete this program.
Whether you are looking to upskill, advance your career, change direction or dive deeper into a specific area, Bond offers a range of executive training and professional development microcredentials to help you get ahead
- Select from a suite of high-quality programs designed in collaboration with industry partners.
- Learn from anywhere in the world, at your own pace.
- Earn a digital certificate for each microcredential.
- Potentially gain credit towards future study at Bond University.