Program Learning Outcomes provide a broad and measurable set of standards that incorporate a range of knowledge, skills and abilities that will be achieved on completion of the program. These outcomes will help you determine whether this program aligns with your professional pathway, career and learning goals.
View Bond University College Foundation Program learning outcomes
- Demonstrate the level of English language proficiency necessary for undergraduate studies.
- Demonstrate fundamental communication skills appropriate for undergraduate studies, including written, oral and technology- enhanced presentations.
- Demonstrate the ability to work collaboratively and apply successful time management skills.
- Demonstrate the subject specific knowledge appropriate for undergraduate studies.
- Demonstrate core academic skills appropriate for undergraduate studies, including creative thinking, problem solving and critical analysis with academic rigour and integrity.