Prepare for university with the Bond University College Foundation Program
The upcoming semester for this program will be delivered in a multi-modal format, with classes designed to support and engage all learners. Whether they’re on campus or abroad, all students will be able to access Bond’s exceptional and personalised learning experience through dynamic and interactive lectures, tutorials, seminars, workshops and lab sessions.
The Bond University College Foundation Program is a two semester program that enables students to learn the core academic skills required for entry into undergraduate study here at Bond University.
The Bond University College Foundation Program is available to international students only. Please go to the Bond University College Diploma Preparation Program if you are a domestic student.
Study your Foundation Program in a university environment
Bond University College offers its students state-of-the-art facilities, small class sizes and access to some of the world’s best teaching staff. Students are fully integrated into the University environment. From your first day you are an important member of our Bond community!
What our students say
- Small class sizes offering personalised attention
- Extra learning support to prepare you for university study
- Learn in a university environment with ready access to leading academics and amazing facilities
About the program
The Bond University College Foundation Program provides a pathway for international students to pursue undergraduate studies. It meets the requirements for Foundation Programs, which are registered on CRICOS for delivery in Australia to international students, who are seeking entry to university undergraduate programs. Show more
The Bond University College Foundation Program provides a pathway for international students to pursue undergraduate studies. It meets the requirements for Foundation Programs, which are registered on CRICOS for delivery in Australia to international students, who are seeking entry to university undergraduate programs.
Students learn the core academic and English language skills, as well as the independent learning skills required for entry into an undergraduate program at Bond University. The campus offers its students state-of-the-art facilities, small class sizes and highly qualified and experienced academic staff.
The Foundation Program is open to international students who have completed the equivalent of Australian year 11 and meet the English language requirements. Show less
|Mode||On Campus and Remote|
Due to current travel restrictions, this program will temporarily be delivered using a mixture of on-campus, remote and multi-modal classes to support and engage all students, from all parts of the world.
|Duration||2 semesters (8 months)|
|Program type||Bond College Program|
|Study area||Foundation Programs|
|Credit for prior study||For more details on applying for credit, please contact the Student Business Centre: [email protected]|
The Bond College Foundation Program comprises of two semesters and eight (8) subjects, as follows:
- BCPP01-001 Academic Communication Skills
- BCPP01-002 Applied Academic Communication Skills
- BCFN01-003 Foundation Mathematics 1
- BCFN01-010 Foundation English 1
- BCPP01-003 Digital Literacy
- BCFN01-012 Foundation English 2
- BCFN01-022 Modern History
- BCFN01-021 Foundation Mathematics 2
A 70% cumulative percentage average is required to enter the Faculty of Law programs. There is no direct pathway to the Bachelor of Actuarial Science from this program. Students may pathway through a Diploma of Business or the Bachelor of Commerce.
View full details on the recommended study sequence and enrolment order for this program
Bond University College’s teaching methodology involves a combination of lectures, tutorials, seminars, teacher consultation sessions, examinations, projects, presentations, assignments, computer labs and group projects.
Note: There is no direct pathway from Bond University College into the Medical program. Refer to the Medical Program section of the Bond University website for entry information.
The below fees are based on the total estimated program fee divided by the number of standard full-time semesters required to complete the program. Fees may vary based on which subjects are selected and the number of subjects enrolled in for each semester.
Semester program fee:
- Students commencing study in 2023: $10,675* per semester average
Total program fee:
- Students commencing study in 2023: $21,350
When considering the fees associated with your studies, keep in mind that Bond’s accelerated schedule means you can finish your degree sooner and be out in the workforce up to a year earlier than most other universities.
This time saving also represents a substantial reduction in accommodation and living costs, plus a full year of extra earnings.
* The fees listed are average costs displayed to provide an indicative program cost only, they may differ to the indicative fee included in the Bond University offer letter due to differences in individual and exact study schedules.
Tuition fees are subject to change on an annual basis and will be charged at the appropriate fee for the year of enrolment.
* Note: for students commencing January 2021 the University has held the 2020 tuition fee amount in recognition of the current circumstances, with 2021 fees effective only from the University’s May 2021 semester.
Students entering Foundation will have completed the academic requirements equivalent to Australian Year 11 or an Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF) Certificate III.
If final results are not available, certified forecast/provisional examination results are acceptable at the point of application. The offer will then be conditional upon providing certified final results.
For more information on academic requirements, email [email protected] or visit the Bond University College Foundation Program academic entry requirements page.
English language requirements
IELTS: 5.5 (no band less than 5.0). For more information on other approved tests and means of satisfying the English language requirements please go to English requirements.
- Do I meet the academic requirements?
- Do I meet the English requirements and have I attached evidence?
- Have I attached copies of my relevant academic transcripts?
- Have I nominated my accommodation requirements?
- Have I nominated my intended Bond degree?
- Have I read and understood all the terms and conditions?
How to apply
Please lodge an application via one of our in country representatives