Use our qualification finder to learn more about the entry requirements for your chosen program based on your region. If your country or qualification is not listed below, please submit an application to receive a case-by-case assessment.
Find your qualification
2023 Year 12 entry
Bond University’s Year 12 Early Guaranteed Offer Scheme recognises the challenges students have faced over the past few years of senior schooling. Eligible students can receive an offer to study at Bond in 2023 before final ATAR or IB Diploma results are released, providing certainty about your future study options.
2022 admissions data for school leavers
In Semester 1, 2022, there were fewer than five ATAR enrolments made in this program hence comparative information is not provided.
Finished secondary education
If you completed secondary education more than two years ago, you can still refer to these results in your application to study at Bond. We will also take into account whether you have additional qualifications, including formal qualifications such as Senior External Examination results, higher education study, VET study and diplomas, or work and life experience.
Overseas high school or other overseas qualifications
If you completed your secondary schooling overseas or hold other educational qualifications overseas, your application will be assessed using the Australian Government Department of Education's Country Education Profiles and QTAC assessment schedules on overseas assessment.
English language proficiency requirements
Bond's programs are taught and assessed in English, so depending on your educational background and citizenship, you may be required to provide evidence that your English language ability meets our requirements. This may include submitting results from an approved English Language Test taken in the past two years - you can see the required results for the most common approved tests below. There are other ways to demonstrate English language proficiency and gain entry into this program, including demonstrating prior study in English, or other qualifications. If your qualification does not meet the English language requirements then you will need to provide an English proficiency test for admission.
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) Academic
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) Academic Overall score 6.5 with no sub score less than 6.0
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) Academic
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) Academic Overall score 58 with no Communicative Scores below 50
- Test of English as a Foreign Language Internet-Based Test (TOEFL iBT)
- Test of English as a Foreign Language Internet-Based Test (TOEFL iBT) Overall score 79 (no scores below 21 in Writing, 18 in Speaking, and 16 in Reading and Listening)
Alternative entry options
If you don't currently hold the required academic qualifications, there are other pathways for you to demonstrate that you have met these requirements, and gain entry into your program.
We understand that everyone's journey to university is different. So if you don't currently hold the required academic qualifications, don't worry! There are other pathways for you to gain entry into this program. If you would like to discuss your entry pathways, please contact us.
2022 student profile
The table below gives an indication of the peer cohort for new students who commenced in the January 2022 semester in the Faculty of Society & Design.
|Number of students||Percentage of all students|
|(A) Higher Education Study||23||16%|
|(B) Vocational Education and Training (VET) Study||12||8%|
|(C) Work and Life Experience||<5||N/P|
|(D) Recent Secondary Education:|
|Admitted solely on basis of OP/ATAR||19||13%|
|Admitted where both OP/ATAR and additional criteria were considered||N/A||N/A|
|Admitted on basis of other criteria only and OPATAR was not a factor||78||54%|
- “< 5” The number of students is less than 5.
- N/A Students not accepted in this category.
- N/P Not published. The number of students is hidden to prevent the calculation of numbers in cells with less than 5 students.
- The All Students number include students who commenced a combined degree which include programs in this Faculty.