|Faculty:||Bond Business School|
Decision-making is one of the key tasks of a manager. This intensive MBA subject offers a multi-disciplinary perspective on decision-making, with a specific emphasis on ethical, responsible and sustainable considerations for effective decisions. The subject will also explore obstacles and common mistakes to effective decision-making and approaches for overcoming them.
- Apply knowledge of decision-making models and techniques to implement effective approaches for individual and group decisions.
- Recognise the biases, heuristics and other obstacles to effective decision-making and explain how these can be overcome.
- Explain the role and importance of ethics, values and character to effective decision-making.
Assumed knowledge is the minimum level of knowledge of a subject area that students are assumed to have acquired through previous study. It is the responsibility of students to ensure they meet the assumed knowledge expectations of the subject. Students who do not possess this prior knowledge are strongly recommended against enrolling and do so at their own risk. No concessions will be made for students’ lack of prior knowledge.
This subject is not available to
Must be admitted into an MBA Affiliated Program.
This subject is not available as a general elective. To be eligible for enrolment, the subject must be specified in the students’ program structure.
- January 2023 [Intensive - Intensive [January 2023]]
- September 2022 [Intensive - Intensive [September 2022]]
- January 2022 [Intensive - Intensive [January 2022]]
- September 2021 [Intensive - Intensive [September 2021]]
- January 2021 [Intensive - Intensive [January 2021]]
- September 2020 [Intensive - Intensive [September 2020]]
- January 2020 [Intensive - Intensive [January 2020]]
Non-Standard Offering Enrolment opens: 17/07/2022 Semester start: 07/11/2022 Subject start: 07/11/2022 Cancellation 1: 14/11/2022 Cancellation 2: 15/11/2022 Last enrolment: 12/11/2022 Withdraw - Financial: 20/11/2022 Withdraw - Academic: 27/11/2022 Teaching census: 19/11/2022
Non-Standard Offering Enrolment opens: 15/11/2022 Semester start: 13/03/2023 Subject start: 13/03/2023 Cancellation 1: 21/03/2023 Cancellation 2: 24/03/2023 Last enrolment: 15/03/2023 Withdraw - Financial: 31/03/2023 Withdraw - Academic: 07/04/2023 Teaching census: 23/03/2023
|Withdraw - Financial:||20/11/2022|
|Withdraw - Academic:||27/11/2022|
|Withdraw - Financial:||31/03/2023|
|Withdraw - Academic:||07/04/2023|