Use our qualification finder to learn more about the entry requirements for your chosen program based on your region. If your country or qualification is not listed below, please submit an application to receive a case-by-case assessment.
Find your qualification
English language proficiency requirements
Bond's programs are taught and assessed in English, so depending on your educational background and citizenship, you may be required to provide evidence that your English language ability meets our requirements. This may include submitting results from an approved English Language Test taken in the past two years - you can see the required results for the most common approved tests below. There are other ways to demonstrate English language proficiency and gain entry into this program, including demonstrating prior study in English, or other qualifications. If your qualification does not meet the English language requirements then you will need to provide an English proficiency test for admission.
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) Academic
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) Academic Overall score 6.5 with no sub score less than 6.0
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) Academic
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) Academic Overall score 58 with no Communicative Scores below 50
- Test of English as a Foreign Language Internet-Based Test (TOEFL iBT)
- Test of English as a Foreign Language Internet-Based Test (TOEFL iBT) Overall score 79 (no scores below 21 in Writing, 18 in Speaking, and 16 in Reading and Listening)
Credit for prior learning
If you have completed previous tertiary studies, you may be able to gain credit for previous subjects. To apply, you will need to submit your academic transcripts to the Office of Future Students, including detailed subject outlines or course descriptions for each relevant subject. We're here to help you through this process.