This program is not available to international students who intend to apply for a student visa to undertake this program.
Bond University College Study Tour Programs
About the program
Bond University College welcomes educational and professional study groups for a range of short term programs and study tours.
|Program type||Bond University College Program|
|Study area||English Language Program|
Our language programs include:
- classes integrated with academic English students (four or ten weeks with set start and end dates).
- classes from the same tour group (closed classes). Start and end dates are flexible (minimum program length is two weeks).
The personal skill development program is also available to build leadership or critical thinking skills. Start and end dates are flexible (minimum program length is two weeks).
For more information on accommodation please go to the homestay page.
Study Tour students share their experience
Study program partners
We have welcomed study groups from educational institutions worldwide, including:
- Aichi Gaukin University, Japan
- Ferris University, Japan
- Hosei University, Japan
- Instituto Tecnológico y de Estudios Superiores de Monterrey, Mexico
- Kinki University, Japan
- Médicis Business School, France
- Military High School, Abu Dhabi
- Nihon University, Japan