A career in business you can take anywhere
If you are aspiring for a management role, a manager seeking formal qualifications or simply looking for a career change whether in Australia or overseas than a Master of Business at Bond University is a step in the right direction. Internationally accredited, a Master of Business will provide you with a strong business foundation and vital industry connections that enhance your employment possibilities upon graduation.
You will have exclusive access to the Bond Business Commercialisation Centre and the opportunity to enrol into the Bond Business Accelerator. As an international student you will have access to postgraduate mentoring from students and academics. Alumni mentor program is also available to apply for to support you throughout your studies.
The Transformer: be a game changer.
What our students say
- Learn in smaller classes.
- Unparalleled access to Bond Business School's two financial trading rooms and 40 Bloomberg data-sourcing terminals.
- Opportunity to experience global business environments with international Study Tours available within Asia, South-East Asia and Silicon Valley.
- Bond postgraduate degrees are internationally recognised and accredited worldwide.
About the program
Master of Business students are provided with an opportunity to develop their planning, analytical and interpersonal skills that will enable them to professionally advance their career prospects in business. The program provides students with a foundation in a variety of business practices, plus the ability to gain a specialisation. Show more
Master of Business students are provided with an opportunity to develop their planning, analytical and interpersonal skills that will enable them to professionally advance their career prospects in business. The program provides students with a foundation in a variety of business practices, plus the ability to gain a specialisation. The program equips students to think critically, communicate professionally, work collaboratively, make ethical and responsible business decisions, and work effectively in a global business context characterised by change and uncertainty. The classes combine theoretical knowledge in Business with practical insights delivered through case studies, guest lectures and work-integrated learning. Team building is encouraged through group projects and communication skills are enhanced through class presentations. Show less
|Duration||4 semesters (1 year 4 months)|
|Program type||Masters Coursework|
|Study area||Business and Commerce|
|Credit for prior study||For more details on applying for credit, please contact the Student Business Centre: [email protected]|
The Master of Business program comprises 12 subjects, as follows:
Required subjects (8)
- ACCT71-100 Accounting Principles
- ECON71-100 Principles of Economics
- FINC71-101 Fundamentals of Finance
- MGMT71-104 Managing People
- MGMT71-301 International Human Resource Management
- MGMT71-311 Managing Strategic Change
- MKTG71-600 Marketing Fundamentals
- STAT71-102 Analysis and Application
- Students can choose 4 General Elective Subjects (40CP).
- General elective – A subject that may be chosen from any subject on offer across the University provided requisites, enrolment restrictions and any other faculty requirements have been met.
- Students may also use all of their electives to take a specialisation (4 Subjects) from the list below
- Data Analytics
- Health Management
- International Business
- Tourism and Hotel Management
- Please visit the Major, minor and specialisation study areas for guidance on specialisations.
Students may also choose one of the following opportunities to use your elective subject to have international experiences or an Internship opportunity provided you meet the requirements. Please discuss with the Enrolment Advisor in the Student Business Centre.
- The Study Tour requires approval from the Faculty. (Please note that additional costs and visa requirements are associated with this subject).
- The Internship requires a 2.0 GPA and approval from the Faculty with an application to the Career Development Centre.
- The Individual Study Topic is only available in exceptional circumstances and requires the Program Director's approval.
Please visit BBS Program Structure and Sequencing for guidance on study plans.
The below fees are based on the total estimated program fee divided by the number of standard full-time semesters required to complete the program. Fees may vary based on which subjects are selected and the number of subjects enrolled in for each semester.
Semester program fee:
- Students commencing study in 2022: $16,885* per semester average
- Students commencing study in 2023: $17,318* per semester average
Total program fee:
- Students commencing study in 2022: $67,540
- Students commencing study in 2023: $69,270
When considering the fees associated with your studies, keep in mind that Bond’s accelerated schedule means you can finish your degree sooner and be out in the workforce up to a year earlier than most other universities.
This time saving also represents a substantial reduction in accommodation and living costs, plus a full year of extra earnings.
* The fees listed are average costs displayed to provide an indicative program cost only, they may differ to the indicative fee included in the Bond University offer letter due to differences in individual and exact study schedules.
Tuition fees are subject to change on an annual basis and will be charged at the appropriate fee for the year of enrolment.
Academic entry requirements
Completion of an Australian Qualifications Framework Level 7 Bachelor degree at an approved institution.
Please contact the Office of Future Students for further information.
English language proficiency requirements
As tuition is delivered in English, all students will be required to provide documented evidence of the required level of proficiency in the English language. Read more detailed information on English language proficiency requirements for university study.
Credit for prior study
Subject credits may be awarded for previous studies. To apply for credits, you will need to submit academic transcripts including detailed subject outlines/course descriptions for each relevant subject and/or certified copies of testamurs to the Office of Future Students. Please refer to how to apply for credit for more information
How to apply
A Master of Business will provide you with a strong business foundation and vital industry connections that enhance your employment possibilities upon graduation. It is a highly sought after qualification which can be applied to all industries.
Our graduates are highly sought after upon graduation and employable as a:
- Business Development Manager
- Marketing & Digital Business Development Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Senior Business Analyst
- Senior Marketing Officer
- Acquisitions Manager
High achieving students will be encouraged to complete their Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) with the Business School’s Governance, Accountability and Purpose (GAP) Research Group.
Bond is one of only seven universities in Australia, the only one in Queensland, to offer the fully accredited program by the Actuaries Institute and has recognition agreements with the Society of Actuaries (worldwide).
Bond Business School is among less than 7% of the world’s 13,000 business programs to have earned accreditation from the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) and less than 2% have earned European Foundation for Management Development's (EFMD) European Quality Improvement System (EQUIS) accreditation. Bond Business School is both AACSB and EQUIS accredited placing us in the top 2% of Business Schools in the world.
Bond Business School is also 1 of 4 universities in Australia who are members of the Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC), a tangible statement of the significant contribution our programs make to graduate management education.
At Bond, we believe education goes beyond the classroom. Our unique Beyond Bond program will expand your horizons with internships, global volunteering programs, international competitions, industry conferences, study tours, community service and much, much more.