A career in business you can take anywhere
The September semester for this program will be delivered in a multi-modal format, with classes designed to support and engage all learners. Whether they're on campus or abroad, all students will be able to access Bond's exceptional and personalised learning experience through dynamic and interactive lectures, tutorials, seminars, workshops and lab sessions.
If you are aspiring for a management role, a manager seeking formal qualifications or simply looking for a career change whether in Australia or overseas than a Master of Business at Bond University is a step in the right direction. Internationally accredited, a Master of Business will provide you with a strong business foundation and vital industry connections that enhance your employment possibilities upon graduation.
You will have exclusive access to the Bond Business Commercialisation Centre and the opportunity to enrol into the Bond Business Accelerator. As an international student you will have access to postgraduate mentoring from students and academics. Alumni mentor program is also available to apply for to support you throughout your studies.
The Transformer: be a game changer.
What our students say
- Learn in smaller classes.
- Unparalleled access to Bond Business School's two financial trading rooms and 40 Bloomberg data-sourcing terminals.
- Opportunity to experience global business environments with international Study Tours available within Asia, South-East Asia and Silicon Valley.
- Bond postgraduate degrees are internationally recognised and accredited worldwide.
About the program
Master of Business students are provided with an opportunity to develop their planning, analytical and interpersonal skills that will enable them to professionally advance their career prospects in business. The program provides students with a foundation in a variety of business practices, plus the ability to gain a specialisation. Show more
Master of Business students are provided with an opportunity to develop their planning, analytical and interpersonal skills that will enable them to professionally advance their career prospects in business. The program provides students with a foundation in a variety of business practices, plus the ability to gain a specialisation. The program equips students to think critically, communicate professionally, work collaboratively, make ethical and responsible business decisions, and work effectively in a global business context characterised by change and uncertainty. The classes combine theoretical knowledge in Business with practical insights delivered through case studies, guest lectures and work-integrated learning. Team building is encouraged through group projects and communication skills are enhanced through class presentations. Show less
|Mode||On Campus and RemoteMulti-modal delivery with classes designed to support and engage all learners regardless of physical location.|
|Duration||4 semesters (1 year 4 months)|
|Program type||Masters Coursework|
|Study area||Business and Commerce|
|Credit for prior study||For more details on applying for credit, please contact the Student Business Centre: [email protected]|
The Master of Business program comprises 12 subjects, as follows:
Required subjects (8)
- ACCT71-600 Accounting Principles
- ECON71-600 Economics For Business
- FINC71-600 Managerial Finance
- MGMT71-104 Managing People
- MGMT71-301 International Human Resource Management
- MGMT71-311 Managing Strategic Change
- MKTG71-600 Marketing Fundamentals
- STAT71-102 Analysis and Application
- Students can choose 4 General Elective Subjects (40CP).
- General elective – A subject that may be chosen from any subject on offer across the University provided requisites, enrolment restrictions and any other faculty requirements have been met.
- Students may also use all of their electives to take a specialisation (4 Subjects) from the list below
- Big Data
- Health Management
- International Business
- Tourism Management
- Please visit the Major, minor and specialisation study areas for guidance on specialisations.
Students may also choose one of the following opportunities to use your elective subject to have international experiences or an Internship opportunity provided you meet the requirements. Please discuss with the Enrolment Advisor in the Student Business Centre.
- The Study Tour requires approval from the Faculty. (Please note that additional costs and visa requirements are associated with this subject).
- The Internship requires a GPA credit average and requires approval from the Faculty with an application to the Career Development Centre.
- The Individual Study Topic is only available in exceptional circumstances and requires the Program Director's approval.
Please visit BBS Program Structure and Sequencing for guidance on study plans.
The below fees are based on an average per semester cost, fees may vary based on which subjects are selected and the number of subjects enrolled in for each semester:
- 2020 fees: $16,045 per semester (based on 3 subjects per semester)
- 2021 fees: $16,885 per semester (based on 3 subjects per semester)
Price may vary depending on elective discipline choice.
When considering the fees associated with your studies, keep in mind that Bond’s accelerated schedule means you can finish your degree sooner and be out in the workforce up to a year earlier than if you went to another university.
This time saving also represents a substantial reduction in accommodation and living costs, plus a full year of extra earnings.
Academic entry requirements
Completion of an Australian Qualifications Framework Level 7 Bachelor degree in a field cognate to the proposed degree.
Please contact the Office of Future Students for further information.
English language proficiency requirements
As tuition is delivered in English, all students will be required to provide documented evidence of the required level of proficiency in the English language. Read more detailed information on English language proficiency requirements for university study.
Credit for prior study
Subject credits may be awarded for previous studies. To apply for credits, you will need to submit academic transcripts including detailed subject outlines/course descriptions for each relevant subject and/or certified copies of testamurs to the Office of Future Students. Please refer to how to apply for credit for more information
How to apply
Master of Business graduates should have highly developed planning, analytical and interpersonal skills that will enable them to professionally advance their career prospects in business. The program also provides global networking opportunities.