|Faculty:||Faculty of Society and Design|
This subject combines creative practice with current theory as it explores the ever-evolving world of factual and documentary production, which is a rapidly growing area of international production. Students produce their own factual and/or documentary productions from idea generation, topic research, audience research, and scripting, through to filming, editing, and post-production.
- Apply a considered ethical approach to factual and/or documentary productions.
- Critically evaluate and reflect upon factual and/or documentary forms and production techniques;
- Critically evaluate and analysis the business and marketplace aspects of factual and documentary projects.
- Research and develop concept proposals for factual and/or documentary projects demonstrating strong storytelling skills.
- Produce, direct, film and edit factual and/or documentary projects.
Assumed knowledge is the minimum level of knowledge of a subject area that students are assumed to have acquired through previous study. It is the responsibility of students to ensure they meet the assumed knowledge expectations of the subject. Students who do not possess this prior knowledge are strongly recommended against enrolling and do so at their own risk. No concessions will be made for students’ lack of prior knowledge.
- January 2023 [Standard - Standard [January 2023]]
- January 2022 [Standard - Standard [January 2022]]
- May 2020 [Standard - Standard [May 2020]]
- January 2020 [Standard - Standard [January 2020]]
- May 2019 [Standard - Standard [May 2019]]
- January 2019 [Standard - Standard [January 2019]]
- May 2018 [Standard - Standard [May 2018]]
- January 2018 [Standard - Standard [January 2018]]
Standard Offering Enrolment opens: 13/11/2022 Semester start: 16/01/2023 Subject start: 16/01/2023 Cancellation 1: 30/01/2023 Cancellation 2: 06/02/2023 Last enrolment: 29/01/2023 Withdraw - Financial: 11/02/2023 Withdraw - Academic: 04/03/2023 Teaching census: 10/02/2023
|Withdraw - Financial:||11/02/2023|
|Withdraw - Academic:||04/03/2023|