Graphic Design and Content Creation provides students with an introduction to visual communication principles and graphic design elements such as colour, type, line, shape and form as foundations for understanding the aesthetic, functional and social applications of design. Students will apply these principles practically, using industry standard digital creation tools including, Adobe Creative Suite to produce their own creative digital portfolio.
|Faculty||Faculty of Society & Design|
1. Identify and translate the fundamental elements, principles and perspective applied to visual design communications.
2. Critically reflect on the learning journey and identify connections to emerging computational design methods.
3. Consolidate theoretical and conceptual visual design constructs through to finished form ready for production.
4. Develop a problem solving strategy to achieve a successful outcome.
5. Work collaboratively and cooperatively with others to affect positive outcomes.
6. Communicate effectively using oral, written and visual communication techniques.
|Withdraw – Financial?||10/10/2020|
|Withdraw – Academic?||31/10/2020|
|Withdraw – Financial?||13/02/2021|
|Withdraw – Academic?||06/03/2021|