About the scholarship
The Padma and Hari Harilela Bursary is awarded to outstanding students from around the globe, looking to study at either undergraduate or postgraduate level. These bursaries are provided to students with strong achievements in both community involvement and academia.
To apply for this bursary, please complete the Bond University application form and then contact the Office of Future Students by phoning +61 7 5595 1111 or emailing email@example.com to let them know you wish to do so. The Office of Future Student Advisor will provide you with the details for completing your Supporting Statement, and will submit the bursary application on your behalf.
The Padma and Hari Harilela Bursaries are available to new commencing students in any of Bond University's three semesters.
- Available to domestic and international students applying for an undergraduate or postgraduate degree (excluding the Bond Medical Program, Master of Psychology and Doctor of Physiotherapy).
- Applicants must demonstrate that they currently have extensive community involvement and contribution, as well as strong academic achievements.
- Applicants must meet the prerequisites and the admissions entry standard for their chosen degree.
- Submission of a 500-word personal statement and proof of the applicant's outstanding community involvement and contribution, as well as personal attributes and academic achievements.
- $5,000.00 cash bursaries awarded to domestic students in their first and second year of studying at Bond ($10,000.00 in total)
- $7,500.00 cash bursaries awarded to international students in their first and second year of studying at Bond ($15,000.00 in total)