Your step-by-step guide
To apply to study at Bond University
- Read through our Application Tips.
- Complete an online Application Form, accompanied by the required documentation. You can apply for subject credits relating to previous studies (also known as Advanced Standing) within the application form.
- You will receive an email from Bond University to confirm that your application has been successfully submitted. If you have any problems completing or lodging your application form, please call the Office of Future Students on +61 7 5595 1024 or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your Manager for Schools & Community will contact you to arrange an interview (Australian students only)
- Genuine Temporary Entrant Instructions for Agents
Learn out how to apply to a Bond University College English Language program.
Find out how to apply to the one or two semester Study Abroad program.Read more
To learn more about the application process for scholarships, read the scholarship information relating to your chosen scholarship on our Scholarship homepage.
To apply for Bond University’s Student for a Semester program, you will need to complete our secure online Application Form. The following information will help you with the various sections:
- In the 'Essential Details' section of the application form select your 'Level of Study' as 'Student for a Semester.'
- In the 'Program Preference' section of the application form select your program preference as 'Student for a Semester.'
- In the 'Supporting Documents' section of the application form upload your two most recent semester reports.
- In the 'References' section of the application form, enter the contact details of your Career Advisor and click the 'Send Reference Via Email Now' button.
Once you have successfully completed all sections of the Student for a Semester Application Form and read the Privacy Statement, press the 'Submit Application' button and your application will be processed by the Office of Future Students.
If you are approved for the Student for a Semester program, you will receive your Letter of Offer via email. You will need to return the 'Response to Offer' section and pay your $250.00 fee to Bond University to confirm your intention to enrol.
Further details about the Student for a Semester Orientation will be emailed to you closer to the semester start date.
For more detailed information about this program, including the application opening and closing dates, view the Student for a Semester webpage.