The Medical Clinic is a facility for currently enrolled students and staff members of Bond University.
The Medical Clinic is located within Medical, Psychological and Disability Services – Level 1, Student Court, Building 9 (See location 9 on the Campus Map).
Domestic and international students after hours
Please ring local Gold Coast Medical Centres off campus. National Home Doctor Service provides a bulk billing service to all Medicare and International Alliance holders living off campus in your home. Tel:13 SICK (13 7425) or +61 7 5531 1224. Open from 4pm on weekdays, 10am on Saturdays or 24 hours on Sundays and Public Holidays.
Similarly, House Call Doctor provides bulk-billed services to all students covered by Medicare. House call doctors are able to visit students in their homes or on-campus accommodation. International students can also receive an after-hours GP visit, with the cost rebated through Bupa, NIB and Allianz. Tel: 13 55 66. Open from 4pm weekdays, 12 noon Saturdays, and 24 hours on Sundays and Public Holidays.
Emergencies on campus
- Please contact Security by telephone: +61 7 5595 1234. Provide a description of the emergency and the exact location (building, floor number, room) or Ambulance phone: 000.
- For immediate crisis intervention when life maybe in danger telephone the Police 000 or local hospitals:Robina Hospital - +61 7 5668 6000; Gold Coast University Hospital - +61 7 5687 0000.
- We are a Bulk Billing Clinic for Medicare. We also provide direct billing for international students with Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) through Allianz, BUPA, and NIB (with a $5 CASH co-payment).
- If you are not covered by Medicare or private health cover, then a consultation fee of $50 CASH applies (no EFTPOS facility available). There are no costs involved to see the Campus Nurse in a consultation.
- All appointments are to be made through the Medical Clinic Receptionists +61 7 5595 4043
- If you are unable to make your appointment, please ring to reschedule or cancel your appointment. Then we can offer an appointment to someone in need
- If you have a disability issue, then students should feel free to discuss this with our Disability Office.