The Medical Clinic is a facility for currently enrolled students and staff members of Bond University.
The Medical Clinic is located within Medical, Psychological and Disability Services – Level 1, Student Court, Building 9 (See location 9 on the Campus Map).
Domestic and international students after hours
Please ring local Gold Coast Medical Centres off campus. National Home Doctor Service provides a bulk billing service to all Medicare and International Alliance holders living off campus in your home. Tel:13 SICK (13 7425) or +61 7 5531 1224. Open from 4pm on weekdays, 10am on Saturdays or 24 hours on Sundays and Public Holidays.
Similarly, House Call Doctor provides bulk-billed services to all students covered by Medicare. House call doctors are able to visit students in their homes or on-campus accommodation. International students can also receive an after-hours GP visit, with the cost rebated through Bupa, NIB and Allianz. Tel: 13 55 66. Open from 4pm weekdays, 12 noon Saturdays, and 24 hours on Sundays and Public Holidays.
Emergencies on campus
- Please contact Security by telephone: +61 7 5595 1234. Provide a description of the emergency and the exact location (building, floor number, room) or Ambulance phone: 000.
- For immediate crisis intervention when life maybe in danger telephone the Police 000 or local hospitals:Robina Hospital - +61 7 5668 6000; Gold Coast University Hospital - +61 7 5687 0000.
- We are a Bulk Billing Clinic for Medicare. Please have your Medicare details ready when booking your appointment and visiting the Centre. We also provide direct billing for international students with Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) through Allianz, BUPA, and NIB. Please make sure you have your current membership details when booking your appointment.
- If you are not covered by Medicare or private health cover, a consultation fee of $65 CASH applies (EFTPOS available).
- All appointments are to be made through the Medical Clinic Receptionists +61 7 5595 4043
- If you are unable to make your appointment, please ring to reschedule or cancel your appointment. Then we can offer an appointment to someone in need
- If you have a disability issue, then students should feel free to discuss this with our Disability Office.