Cyber security is everyone's responsibility
From common phishing attacks to widespread data breaches, people are the first line of defence in today’s cyber threat landscape. This website exists to provide a one-stop online destination for news, alerts, general advice, advisories and common links related to cyber security at Bond University.
Current known threats
Alerts, news and advisories
- Multifactor Authentication for strong cyber protection
- ACSC Holiday warning
- ASIO's information campaign - Think Before You Link
- Beware of fake COVID-19 emails giving out false facts and spreading misinformation
- Scammers targeting Australians by sending text messages themed around COVID-19
- Scammers are impersonating World Health Organisation in relation to the Coronavirus
- ANU Data Breach information
Government Awareness Campaigns
Need further support?
IT Service Desk: 5595 4444 or http://support.bond.edu.au