Services for employers/industry
Our feedback from employers is that Bond graduates are distinguished by their motivation, leadership potential and ability to “hit the ground running”.
We attribute this to our strong focus on the development of key ‘employability’ skills that deliver graduates who are fully prepared for the workplace and ready to make a valuable contribution to your organisation from day one.
As a mandatory requirement of all undergraduate degrees, our innovative Beyond Bond: Professional Development & Community Engagement program complements academic studies with extra-curricular activities such as industry projects, service-based learning, global competitions, volunteering, community engagement and more.
Our experience demonstrates that these opportunities bridge the gap between university and employment by fostering the development of cross-disciplinary skills such as self-management, organisation, enterprise and initiative.
All Bond undergraduate students must also undertake core subjects specifically focussed on critical thinking and communication, collaboration, teams and leadership and responsibility, and integrity and civic discourse.
As a result, Bond University consistently receives five-star ratings for the employability and generic skills of its graduates in independent surveys such as the QS Star ratings and Good Universities Guide.
Our Bond Business School is rated in the top 5% of business schools worldwide. The Bond MBA is ranked among the best in Australia, Bond Law has ranked No.1 in Australia for Student Satisfaction ten times and our teaching facilities such as the Sustainable Development Building have received international awards and recognition.
But perhaps most importantly, Bond alumni are making a significant contribution to multinational corporations, start-ups, family businesses, community services, government departments and more as they advance to the upper echelons of senior management.
Working on campus in daily contact with students, academics and the Faculty administration teams, our CDC Employment Services Specialists can help you hand-pick Bond’s best and brightest graduates and put you in touch with alumni offering a wealth of global experience and industry knowledge.
In addition to the services listed below, we are happy to discuss your individual recruitment requirements. Please contact:
How we can help you
The CDC’s Scout online careers and employment portal is a comprehensive online resource, continually accessed by Bond students, graduates and alumni. It offers a wealth of career tools including job listings, industry research, company profiles, work experience, internship opportunities and much more.
Employers and recruitment agencies are encouraged to connect with Bond’s best and brightest talent via this dynamic interchange:
- position your company as a preferred employer by listing company profiles, career development pathways, other information and links
- promote your industry and/or industry association as a potential career pathway by uploading an industry/association profile and links
- advertise and promote your employment opportunities to Bond students and alumni, including:
- part time, casual and holiday positions
- internships, work experience placements, clerkships
- PLT placements
- graduate employment
- graduate programs
- employment opportunities targeted to our globally experienced and successful alumni
- access Bond’s free professional recruitment services, including resume books and candidate profiles
- targeted promotion to students about opportunities and metrics
- register and schedule interviews for Bond’s annual Job & Internship Fair
- register to attend our regular Employer Information Sessions, networking functions, workshops and other on-campus events
- advertise and promote your company and/or industry events
- advertise and promote scholarship opportunities
- request information sessions or interviews
- share career resources
The CDC team can arrange for your recruitment professionals, human resource managers or senior department heads to visit the Bond campus and promote your career opportunities to students from the relevant Faculty/degree program.
Please contact our National Business Development Manager to arrange a suitable time.
The CDC organises regular on-campus networking functions where prospective employers can meet Bond students and staff in a relaxed and informal setting. See what’s coming up.
The Bond University Job & Internship Fair will be held on campus on Thursday 19 March 2020 from 2.30pm-4.30pm and is attended by upcoming and recent graduates, as well as alumni. This is a fantastic opportunity for your HR personnel or recruitment agency to meet with prospective employees one-on-one and gain referrals from our academics. Opportunities for employer involvement include booking an exhibition stand, making a presentation and attending networking functions.
To participate in the next Job & Internship Fair, please download and complete the Bond University Job & Internship Registration Form and/or the Graduate Recruitment Season On Campus Employer Presenter Registration Form and return to our National Business Development Manager.