Skip to main content
Start of main content.

Adding or withdrawing from subjects

You are able to add, withdraw and swap subjects but you should ensure you understand how withdrawing from your original subjects may affect your enrolment, grades and fees. Read on for information about changing your enrolment.

Adding or swapping subjects

You can add and swap subjects via your Study Plan in Student. Read through the Enrolment page to learn how to enrol in subjects via your Study Plan in eStudent 

Withdrawing from subjects

Withdrawing from individual standard subjects can be done via eStudent up until the census date for the current semester (end of week 4). Please check the individual subject page on the website to determine the census date for any subject, including non-standard.  Find your subjects here.  The Subject dates are listed on the main page in the section underneath the Subject outlines.

If you want to withdraw from a subject after the census date for that subject, please email Student Assist to request withdrawal.  International student visa holders must discuss and seek approval for withdrawal from the International Student Team Coordinator prior to withdrawing and must provide supporting documentation along with a personal statement with any request. 

Please note that financial penalties will apply for withdrawal from standard subjects after week 2.  Check the subject page for non-standard subjects for the Cancellation 1 and 2 dates.  

Before you withdraw from any subjects, make sure you understand how it might affect your enrolment, grades or fees. Refer to the Academic Calendar. You may still have to pay fees for subjects you withdraw from.

Subject information

Important information for international students

You should talk to an Enrolment Advisor and the International Student Team before changing your enrolment.

International students studying a whole program at Bond must maintain an enrolment program that allows them to complete their program within the specified timeframe of the confirmation of enrolment(eCoE). Changing your enrolment may mean you can't meet the requirements of your student visa.

If you're a study abroad or exchange student at Bond for one or two semesters, you must make sure you're enrolled in 30 credit points of internal (on-campus) subjects each semester.

For more information, please visit the Department of Home Affairs.