The following Bond University degrees have received accreditation from the Queensland Building & Construction Commission.
Graduates of the Bachelor of Construction Management and Quantity Surveying satisfy the technical qualification requirement for the license class of Builder - Open.
- Graduate Certificate in Building Surveying
- Graduate Diploma in Building Surveying
- Master of Building Surveying
- Master of Construction Practice
- Master of Construction Practice (Professional)
- Master of Construction Practice/Master of Project Management
Graduates of the Master of Construction Practice programs will have satisfied the technical requirements for an open builders license in Queensland. Other criteria for licensing include financial and experiential requirements. Please refer to the Queensland Building & Construction Commission website at http://www.qbcc.qld.gov.au for further information.
Note: The QBCC must also assess an applicant’s suitability for a license. For example, a person with a criminal record for fraud may not be capable of gaining a license despite having completed an accredited degree.
Read more about the Queensland Building & Construction Commission (QBCC)