Matthew Baird, LLB
- Adjunct Teaching Fellow
- Bond Business School
Level 4, Building 2, Bond Business School, Bond University
Matthew completed a Bachelor of Law at Bond University in 1993 and upon completing a Master of Law in Intellectual Property at UNSW in 2004 co-founded mobile communications company Cellular One. In 1998, Cellular One was acquired by AAPT. In 2000 Matthew co-founded another mobile communications company, Look Mobile which operated successfully until 2006. Matthew was also a substantial shareholder and director of Cityfone, a mobile communications company based in Vancouver, Canada which was acquired by Rogers Communications in 2010. Matthew has been lecturing in Entrepreneurship since 2009.
Matthew has been lecturing in Entrepreneurship since 2009.
- Deans Excellence in Teaching Award September 2011
- Deans Excellence in Teaching Award January 2013
- CORE11-131 - Entrepreneurship
- ENFB13-300 - Growth Strategies for Entrepreneurship Ventures
- Bachelor of Law, Bond University
- Master of Law, University of New South Wales