Your pathway to admission as a Lawyer
Study online or on-campus.
Stand Out in your legal career and discover your potential by engaging in a practical legal training program that is taught by professionals in small class sizes and prepares students with the skills needed to be practice-ready.
The program delivers the flexibility you need to suit your circumstances ensuring you receive a personalised experience.
Learn more. Watch our video here.
Choose a program
The Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice offers flexible study options to suit your circumstances. The program includes a compulsory 5 day learning intensive for all trainees which is held online for the coming semester. The intensive is an important part of the program as it includes a variety of guest speakers and professional workshops.
The Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice is offered online and students have the option of completing the program either full-time or part-time.Read more
What our students say
- Learning Intensive currently online.
- Complete your practical legal training in two semesters.
- Premium quality, personalised learning at a competitive price.
- Innovative and interactive learning modules.
- Receive dedicated placement support.
- Experienced legal practitioners as instructors and mentors.
- Complete GDLP and gain credit into the Master of Laws (LLM) program.
- Gain credit for approved prior legal work experience.
Find out more
Apply at any time before or after completion of your law degree, by filling out an application form for the Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice. Most students apply in the last semester of their degree.