Most assessments will be completed online and have been designed to ensure both on-campus and remote students can appropriately demonstrate their learning. Some limited exceptions may require students to complete assessment on campus or in a clinical setting. Please refer to individual subject assessment plans published in subject outlines. Please contact the Lead Educator of the subject for further information.
- Applications for deferring Mid-semester Timed Assessments scheduled in Week 6-8, or Final Timed Assessments scheduled in Week 13-14, must be lodged with the Student Business Centre before the assessment starts or within two (2) working days following the day of the scheduled assessment (Academic Regulations. Clause 51, (2))
- For other interim assessments that are eligible to be deferred, you will be required to contact the relevant academic staff member from your Faculty to apply.
Release of results
- You will be able to view your results on eStudent from the Monday of Orientation Week.
- Contact the relevant department if a sanction is preventing you from accessing your results.
- Contact Cashiers for a fee sanction.
- Contact the Library for a library sanction.
- For all other sanctions contact the Student Business Centre.
Review of Grade
- The application to review a final subject assessment item must be lodged via eStudent online form after you meet with the original decision maker for the subject.
- This application must be lodged no later than the first Wednesday of the semester following examination(s), or within fourteen (14) days of the official final result.
- You must attach a written statement to support your application which includes the grounds on which you are appealing the academic decision or mark.
- A Review of Grade may lead to no change or to a less favourable or more favourable outcome.
- In the event of no change of result, a charge of $50 per subject will be charged to your account.
- The review may take several weeks depending on the availability of appropriate academic staff.