Skip to main content
Start of main content.

Transcripts and documents

There is a range of documentation available to provide an academic record of your study while you are a current student and once you graduate.

Current students and graduates can utilise the My eQuals platform to access certified digital versions of transcripts, testamurs and AHEGS and share them with employers, universities or other parties.

To request documentation, including digital documentation via My eQuals, please complete and submit a Request For Document form. Further detailed information regarding the types of documents that can be requested, including costs and processing times, are detailed below.

Documentation cannot be provided to students or graduates who have outstanding fees.