Prof. James Corkery
- Faculty of Law
Level 4, Building 4, Faculty of Law, Bond University
Formerly Chairman, Department of Law, University of Adelaide and Associate Dean of the Bond Law School 1988-1993, Jim has also been a consultant to several Australian law firms.
He specialises in corporate and taxation law. He is joint General Editor of the Revenue Law Journal , Editor of Corporate Governance eJournal, Editor of the Sports Law eJournal and is on the editorial board of the NZ Journal of Taxation and the Insolvency Law Journal.
Jim is also Director of the Commercial Law Research Centre.
- Solicitor - Supreme Court of Queensland
- General Editor - Revenue Law Journal
- Editor - Corporate Governance eJournal
- Editor - Sports Law eJournal
- Editorial Board - NZ Journal of Taxation
- Editorial Board - Insolvency Law Journal
- Director - Commercial Law Research Centre
Corporate Law; Taxation Law; Legal Systems; Sports Law
- Bachelor of Arts, Otago
- Bachelor of Laws (Honours), Otago