Graduation ceremony information
Graduation ceremonies are held in the Basil Sellers Theatre, and ceremonies are followed by a reception for all graduates and guests in Don's Tavern. If you will be attending one of our on-campus ceremonies, please review the important information below to ensure your day is a success!
- After you have registered to attend a ceremony, you will be sent an SMS three days prior to your scheduled ceremony with a link asking you to confirm your attendance.
- Once you have confirmed, you will be provided with detailed information on when and where to arrive on the day.
- Graduates should arrive 1-1.5hrs prior to the ceremony start time
- Each graduate will be allocated two guest tickets. Due to capacity restrictions, requests for additional guest tickets will not be considered.
- All guests must have a ticket and must register prior to entering the venue.
- Registration for guests is located in the Health Building Foyer, Level 3, Building 5.
- Graduates are required to wear the official academic dress for the award that you are graduating from. The academic dress set includes a gown, a mortarboard or bonnet, and a hood and/or stole in your Faculty/School’s colours. For more information please go to the Academic Dress Regulations (Division 8).
- Graduate robing will be held in the Princeton Room, Level 3, Building 6.
- Following collection of your robe, you will need to remain in the room for ceremony line placement and group entry into the ceremony
- You can return your robe at the end of your ceremony to the Student Business Centre Reception, Level 1, Building 9.
- Orders and payments are managed by GFP Graduations (Email: su[email protected], Tel: 1300 360 445 (International: +61 8 8154 1388).
- Unwind from all the formalities with your guests over some drinks and refreshments at Don’s Tavern.
- For ease of check-in, please arrive together as a group if possible.
- Photography studio sessions will also be available in Don’s Tavern from our graduation partner, GFP Graduations. Additional vendors will also be available
Various graduation services and merchandise are available as gifts and mementos of the graduation day. Pre-ordering is available for many of the specialised vendors and their merchandise will be set up in Don’s Tavern for purchase on graduation day.
- Fountain of Giving - purchase a plaque to cement your connection with Bond.
- Laser Awards - Laser Awards create graduation plaques.
- Twigs Florist - You can pre-book on the website to have the flowers ready for pick up on the day.
- GFP Photography and Framing – GFP Photography and Framing will be available on Graduation Day. Please view the options on the GFP Photography and Framing website.
- Goldlance Class Rings - purchase a range of commemorative rings and memorabilia. Email: [email protected]; Ph: 0421 250 363; Instagram: #commemorative.rings
- Merchandise Store - purchase a range of Bond University clothing and memorabilia. Located in the Alumni Centre, Building 1, Level 1 (near Founders Corner) or purchase items online.