The Faculty of Health Sciences & Medicine offers honorary adjunct appointments to applicants at differing levels depending on their professional and academic qualifications, as well as experience.
- Honorary Adjunct Teaching Fellow
- Honorary Adjunct Senior Teaching Fellow
- Honorary Adjunct Assistant Professor
- Honorary Adjunct Associate Professor
- Honorary Adjunct Professor
Appointment criteria are outlined in the Bond University Honorary Adjunct Appointments Policy (HRP 1.04).
Types of evidence that may be accepted as indicating distinction or academic excellence have been broadened to take into account the diverse context of clinical practice.
More information regarding the approval process, criteria for appointments, use of title, etc. can be accessed in the following documents:
- Honorary Adjunct Appointment Information Sheet
- Information for those seeking appointment at a level of Associate Professor or Professor
- Title Criteria and Medical Program Matrix
To apply for an academic appointment please complete the Application Form.
All applicants must be sponsored by a current Bond University staff member, Sub-Dean or current Honorary Adjunct at Associate Professor or Professor level. A Nomination Form must be completed by your sponsor and returned with your application.
Please note that your application cannot be assessed without submitting the relevant documentation as requested in the application form.
Applications should be lodged by email to: [email protected]
Requests for additional information as well as any enquiries can be addressed to the above email address.