Bond’s Undergraduate Core
The Core Curriculum is embedded within each of our undergraduate programs to instil skills needed by all students, regardless of discipline.
The Bond Core comprises:
Objectives of the Core Curriculum
In concert with discipline-specific studies, the Core is designed to deliver:
- Clear and informed thinking
- Effective oral and written communication
- Global awareness and the ability to work with diverse others
- Skills for managing oneself, contributing to teams, and providing leadership
- Understanding of ethical frameworks and the personal capacity for ethical practice
- Real-world, work-integrated learning experiences
- Preparation for the transition to employment
The Core difference
Our Core Curriculum establishes and begins the development of essential graduate attributes, supports students’ capacity to acquire the knowledge and skills taught in their discipline-specific coursework, and prepares graduates to translate these capabilities into successful professional and personal lives.
Note: The Medical Program is arranged into themes of learning that align with the content of the Core Curriculum.
For further information, please contact: