As a Bond student, you have certain rights. This includes the right to:
- study high-quality, innovative programs, with readily available access to program information
- experience a positive, cooperative, service-oriented, and safe learning and teaching environment
- feel safe from bullying, harassment, and discrimination
- access relevant support services
- make a complaint or lodge an appeal
Higher Education Standards Framework
The Higher Education Standards Framework (Threshold Standards) 2021 (HES Framework) has been structured to align with student experiences – from enrolment to award of qualification. In line with the requirements of the HES Framework, Bond University provides information in relation to:
Click here to find out more about making a complaint or submitting a formal appeal.
You have the right to be represented by an independent, democratically elected student association. The Bond University Student Association (BUSA) provides a range of services to improve the student experience.
Additionally, independent information and support is available to current students who believe their rights may have been adversely affected by the University. Click here for more information on advocacy and support.